The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Starlight

Time Running Out

Mercy

Bliss

Take a Bow

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

2019 stadium format, leaving it 4 songs shorter to add the new album songs in wherever they would fit (19 to 23 - but with IS & Uns included in the song count)

**new intro**

1. Thought Contagion

{Drill Sergeant}

2. Psycho

3. Interlude + Hysteria / Map of the Problematique

4. Plug in Baby

5. Assassin / Dead Star

6. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

7. Dig Down

8. Showbiz / Bliss

9. Supermassive Black Hole

10. Stockholm Syndrome

11. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

12. Citizen Erased / Butterflies & Hurricanes

13. Madness / Resistance

14. Starlight

15. Time is Running Out

16. Mercy

17. Take a Bow

18. Uprising

19. Knights of Cydonia

Yea I like Blackout. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Blackout is a good song but until Matt picks the guitar back up for it, I'm not so arsed about it returning.

I'm more into Matt's crazy expensive jackets now than the gigs.

They are very nice jackets tbf. Although I prefer last year's blue one.

Feelin that next By Request gig next month with Rock In Rio being their last scheduled gig, teasing for the next video starting and Matt saying it should be out in July :ninja:

I seriously hope they do announce a By Request show. I mean if you really think about it, La Cigale has been really the only 'pwoper' Muse concert. Everything else this year has just been festivals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Matt said that next year will be another proper tour as their new album is getting released this November. There could be a few festivals still, but they will have their own official ones mostly and there will be a lot more too.

I wouldn't get too excited for a By Request show soon however, as Chris has only just had his operation and is now in recovery. He will be for the next few months.

I think Matt said that next year will be another proper tour as their new album is getting released this November. There could be a few festivals still, but they will have their own official ones mostly and there will be a lot more too.

I wouldn't get too excited for a By Request show soon however, as Chris has only just had his operation and is now in recovery. He will be for the next few months.

I did see Matt respond to an Instagram comment suggesting they should do Rock in Rio in Rio next year with "Good idea", which makes me think they might do the odd one or two.

But I would imagine that if they're talking about having full concepts for the new album tour that they're going to be doing their own gigs as a priority. In saying that, we're probably not going to be hearing a great deal until we know about the new LP, plus ofc Chris' recovery means they'll be off the road for the bulk of what's left of 2018 anyway.

Rock in Rio again next year? That would be interesting to see. I always thought they put around 3 -6 years in between attending festivals or for some even longer.

The way it's looking for the rest of this year is "Something Human" coming out this month, another single (guessing it's either "Algorithm" or "Dark Side") coming out in the Autumn, before the full album finally drops in November.

Rock in Rio again next year? That would be interesting to see. I always thought they put around 3 -6 years in between attending festivals or for some even longer.

The way it's looking for the rest of this year is "Something Human" coming out this month, another single (guessing it's either "Algorithm" or "Dark Side") coming out in the Autumn, before the full album finally drops in November.

if i remember well he was answering a brazilian fan about coming to "rock in rio in actual rio" so in Brazil. And he said at the end of the gig see you next year portugal refering to their next tour with the new album

Yeah, RiR as in the one in Rio de Janeiro. Don't think Rock in Rio Lisbon is held in odd numbered years anyway.

Maybe they'll do some smaller shows in November/December to coincide with the new album, assuming Chris is ready to return to touring duties, and full stuff in 2019. Which does sound like it'll be the focus for Europe, judging by the Instagram posts after RaR and Lisbon.

Maybe they'll do some smaller shows in November/December to coincide with the new album, assuming Chris is ready to return to touring duties, and full stuff in 2019.

Makes sense to me. They’ve pretty consistently said the big tour won’t start ‘til 2019 and they’ve always done at least one small gig, if not a few, while kicking off an album cycle*. Maybe another Psycho Tour situation but with a smaller by request element thrown in (e.g. 5 votes instead of 10).

OOS (if this even counts): PIB Tour

Abso: Melkweg, Gloria Theatre, Ancienne Belgique, La Tranendo, Carling Academy

Black Holes: SBE

Resistance: Admiralspalast, Theatre Du Chatelet

T2L: E-Werk, L’Olympia

Drones: Psycho Tour + Webster Hall, iHeart Theatre, Mayan Theatre

Edited by Jobby

Courtesy of the KROQ interview, Matt has declared they're planning to do some shows around the album release in November, and then starting the full tour in America in spring next year.

When it rolls round to Europe, we expecting full shows or more festivals? Much as people were critical of Mad Cool and the location in the edge of the city was a pain, I enjoyed myself enough that Muse with a solid undercard could be worth a return.

So with This whole thing Glenn is setting up I would be VERY VERY surprised if they don't get involved and do some small gigs there (hurrah to pit sales for that).

Hope we get some gigs in the lead up to this though, maybe a bit like the physco tour (which was the best night of my life EXETER FTW). Heres hoping.

Whats the next UK Festival we think...tends to be a roll around the same ones ish in a cycle so Glasto...... :s