Never been but considering going as I've always wanted to go to Budapest. I'll keep my eye out on their Facebook Thanks :)

Info from one of those Sziget groups on fb but I can't find if it's official or not :$

"HUNGARY! Muse are headlining Sziget Festival in Budapest on 13 August 2016."

Emily Eavis (Glastonbury organiser for those who don't know) told an interviewer tonight at the NME awards that "three great British bands will be headlining this year".

Makes those Muse, Radiohead and Coldplay rumours look even more likely :D

Adele seems to be back into the frame for glastonbury so god knows what's actually going to happen.

I do however, think it's more likely Muse will be playing than not.

They dropped them off due to a procedural issue. They might be discussing moving the event to Olympic Stadium and include it at 360 tour.

I can confirm that the show is going to happen and it will take place on July 23rd, 2016. I have confirmed information that pre-sale begins tomorrow as it was scheduled as i spoke with the ticket seller of the event.

No the Olympic Stadium is open-air.The other two venues,are athletic venues and their construction is not for gigs.Their sound would be terrible,as also the to the Olympic Stadium.Generally there are not big venues in Greece that can host a show in terms of performance,just some big ones that can host many people.If matters, when U2 touring with the 360 their gig was on the Olympic Stadium,but I didn't go to see how they sounded nor I know what they had going on with the visuals/stage set up etc..

Olympic Stadium would be a possible choice because of high ticket demand. Anyway, the wait is over. In few hours (maybe in less than 1 or 2 hours) there will be the official announcement (or better said re-announcement) of the live in Athens and the pre-sale info by Ejekt Festival (and I guess by the website too)!

Stay tuned.

If the show is to go to an indoor hall then Stadium of Olympiacos B.C. (Stadium of peace & friendship) sounds a possible option as well as the indoor hall of Panathinaikos B.C.

They can host about 20-30.000 people. (Seated and standing), else Ejekt Festival (Water Square/Plateia Nerou) is an open square placed next to the sea and it can handle about 10-15.000 people.

T In The Park next headliners are announced tomorrow

Hope Muse are in the frame

6 years since they last played

Me too. A possible Glastonbury slot, for me, means the chances are high. Kiev on the Friday I think right? So T Sunday maybe? Fingers crossed