No prizes for guessing what they're gonna open with

does this mean no black holes

:~(

The only big question is BHaR-anniversary.

I feel like they would've used a BH&R song to tease it if that were the case :( Also, the clip seems to imply Psycho will be opening, as opposed to TAB. They might play a couple of songs but I doubt we're looking at a full on anniversary gig.

Sad times.

Edited by Jobby

While it's a pretty safe guess that they'll open ever gig until the next album with Psycho, I wouldn't say that they particularly meant that with that teaser vid; just tying it to the albums for each year.

True, could just be tying it to Drones, like the other two were to their respective albums. I'm gonna keep my hopes low for now though.

Hopefully they'll start hinting soon if something's planned.

Always thought Glastonbury was likelier than Reading and Leeds.

Looks like my TV viewing that night is sorted then. I'm more intrigued by a line in NME saying they're the first act ever to headline each main night of the festival - that's pretty cool.

Why am I having the horrid sensation that they won't be so much different from the American ones, then (especially after seeing Ryanp16's fake setlist)?

Too lazy to look - what was on it?

EDIT: NVM Seen it.

Edited by forevermusic

I thought the plan was to be in Asia in July? Obviously they've decided to play some festivals which has probably pushed Asia/Australia dates back.

Assuming they're doing the arena setup over there, I don't think this pushes things back in any significant way. They'd either be sitting around waiting for the cargo ships to arrive or play in the meantime

I'm thinking The Stone Roses for the other slot tbh.

Or maybe they'll be booked but cancel at the last minute and replaced by Pulp with less than a month to go like the last time.

Oh shit yeah, didn't think about them. I'd be up for that tbh. They'd fill that 'legacy/older act' role slightly better than Radiohead, as well as obviously avoiding that ridiculous Muse/Coldplay/RH trio.

Makes sense, I'll back it.

There is no way in a bazillion years Muse would agree to 'co-headline' with Coldplay. Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER.

Also, at this stage of their respective careers, and the obvious similarities between the bands, I can't see the Eavis' booking Muse, Radiohead and Coldplay for the same edition.

And as Radiohead appear to be headlining elsewhere, I can't see them being tucked away on a smaller stage doing a secret set, or something like that.

So realistically, I'd say one of the three will play. Two would be very strange. Three absolutely bonkers.

:LOL:

This is about co-headlining the same day at Reading I believe (it is also worth noting that the last headliner to be announce is another pair of dual-headliners), not headlining separate days at Glastonbury.

Not what it sounded like but my mistake if I read it wrong.