This is about co-headlining the same day at Reading I believe (it is also worth noting that the last headliner to be announce is another pair of dual-headliners), not headlining separate days at Glastonbury.

I think that was in reference to someone mentioning a rumour about the two co-headlining at Glastonbury, not Reading. Obvs that hasn't ended up happening though, not that anyone really thought it would.

Apparently the final co-headline slot at Reading is heavily rumoured to be Biffy Clyro + Fall Out Boy, not really my cup of tea :chuckle:

Apparently the final co-headline slot at Reading is heavily rumoured to be Biffy Clyro + Fall Out Boy, not really my cup of tea :chuckle:

That would be a really strange choice, as Biffy headlined only 3 years ago and Fall Out Boy were 2 or 3 slots below them when they did. Apparently it's the strongest rumour currently though :stunned:

That would be a really strange choice, as Biffy headlined only 3 years ago and Fall Out Boy were 2 or 3 slots below them when they did. Apparently it's the strongest rumour currently though :stunned:

Indeed. Therefore I'd be very surprised if that happens.

I reckon it'll be Killers, Kings of Leon or Radiohead for R&L, and Stone Roses for Glastonbury. Now, as is usually the way, watch me be completely fucking wrong. :p

Not expecting any US shows since one of my friends asked and they said no, ACL is a possibility but they've played ACL in 2007/2010/2013. I really doubt they'd do it again so quickly since they primarily play BH&R/TR/T2L material along with the current album, and that stuff is exhausted at ACL beyond belief.

Sure, they could throw in Reapers/Psycho/Dead Inside/Mercy and Apocalypse Please but for festival goers, they would have seen TiRO 3 times, Plug in Baby 3 times, Starlight 3 times, Madness once, Uprising twice, Knights 3 times, Stockholm 3 times, Hysteria 3 times, Resistance twice, Map 3 times and UD once.

Not expecting any US shows since one of my friends asked and they said no, ACL is a possibility but they've played ACL in 2007/2010/2013. I really doubt they'd do it again so quickly since they primarily play BH&R/TR/T2L material along with the current album, and that stuff is exhausted at ACL beyond belief.

Sure, they could throw in Reapers/Psycho/Dead Inside/Mercy and Apocalypse Please but for festival goers, they would have seen TiRO 3 times, Plug in Baby 3 times, Starlight 3 times, Madness once, Uprising twice, Knights 3 times, Stockholm 3 times, Hysteria 3 times, Resistance twice, Map 3 times and UD once.

Muse don't seem to care about any of that unfortunately.

Did they say no after the US tour, or during? Out of curiosity. I think a US festival at this stage would be simply atrocious, setlist-wise, tbh.