Or the last O2 gig in London

Nah, wouldn't make sense to use such a Drones-centered production for another album's anniversary imo.

On a side note - I might be able to go to Glastonbury :awesome: Gonna see what gets announced for Leeds/Reading first though.

Glastonbury is on my birthday weekend. Rock Werchter was also on my birthday weekend. So I guess if Muse are playing I better go.

Ok, this just got way weird! I already saw that we're the same age and that we joined the board on the same day, but this is just insane: Werchter was also on my birthday weekend :LOL::LOL::LOL:!

With that in mind, it's actually kinda weird that Muse didn't play Abso in full or something at Werchter...

Ok, this just got way weird! I already saw that we're the same age and that we joined the board on the same day, but this is just insane: Werchter was also on my birthday weekend :LOL::LOL::LOL:!

With that in mind, it's actually kinda weird that Muse didn't play Abso in full or something at Werchter...

Coincidentally I also recently moved to Germany. :LOL:

Maybe a couple festivals (think Coachella 2014, without the laryngitis) but I get the impression that they're trying to shave off a year from the typical three year album cycles. They haven't broken into America that well due to the differences in marketing and "music culture" and I think they're done trying.

It's easier to get the stage built in Los Angeles, tour it around on the way to Europe and play those 5-6 night residencies to be honest.

If there is a 10 year commemoration thing for BH&R, I hope that's the last anniversary thing they do. Otherwise fast forward the clocks a few years and we'll end up with something like

THE YEAR 2025.

GOVERNMENT DRONES FILL THE SKY.

FREEDOM HAS BEEN BANISHED.

COME AND SEE A 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF MUSE'S "DRONES"!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

If there is a 10 year commemoration thing for BH&R, I hope that's the last anniversary thing they do. Otherwise fast forward the clocks a few years and we'll end up with something like

THE YEAR 2025.

GOVERNMENT DRONES FILL THE SKY.

FREEDOM HAS BEEN BANISHED.

COME AND SEE A 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF MUSE'S "DRONES"!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

2025 Drones 10-year anniversary gig set will be same as the current US 16-song set, with UD and Revolt but no Reapers.