Do you think muse will make some europeans festivals this summer ?

First it was an evidence to me, but with all this stadiums/open-air dates i'm not already sure.

Any opinion ?

Surely them playing more stadiums would mean there'd be less need to play festivals? But no, they aren't doing any European festivals next year apparently.

Smart move Muse, change to Scandinavian dates coming soon and then only play in two of the countrys.

What happend to the Danish concert?

...Sweden?

I'm happy of course about Finland's date, but also surprised. They add Sweden date(s) later? They also mentioned beforehand Denmark, so they may add it too.

My mum came back from Shanghai today and told me there were advertisements for Muse touring there. She couldn't remember any other details eg date, and there's always the chance it's actually just an album release ad, but she seemed to be sure that it was about a tour. So take from that what you will.

I predict we hear something this week. :p

I think they are waiting to see how well other gigs are selling.

Not sure about the bad experience in Baltimore, but in Washington they did not even sell half of the venue last time (it was a half-venue setup). I would not count on 2 gigs in this area, only one in Philly or DC this time.

The following US markets have not had dates added yet:

Atlanta- Played last tour

Washington DC- Played last tour

Charlotte- Played last tour

Charlottesville- Played last tour

Philadelphia- Played last tour

Connecticut (Hartford/Mohegan Sun, Uncasville)

Upstate New York (Buffalo or Albany)

Pittsburgh

Columbus- Played last tour

Cincinnati- Played last tour

Louisville

Nashville- Played last tour

Indianapolis- Played in 2011

Milwaukee- Played last tour

Kansas City- Cancelled last tour b/c of Chris's child being born, festival there in 2011

Dallas- Played last tour

San Antonio / Austin- (Possible SxSW or Austin City Limits Festival)

New Orleans- (Voodoo Festival is in October)

Des Moines / Omaha

Denver- Played last tour

Salt Lake City- Played last tour

Phoenix- Played last tour

Albuquerque- Played last tour

Ottawa

Winnipeg

Mexico City- Played last tour

Seems like enough for another North America leg to me. Obviously they won't play ALL these places, but they could play in most of them. Many of these are secondary markets in which they probably wouldn't come close to selling out arenas, but that doesn't really seem to matter to them. I think as long as they can sell enough tickets to cover their operating costs and break even, they'll do it. I

Is there any likelihood of the Slane announcement actually being Muse? I would have thought a 70/80' date='000 capacity venue in Ireland would be a big ask.[/quote']

I'm not banking on it. Not even looking into it.

Other than looking at flights, making travel plans with Hipbones and booking a hotel.

I'm not banking on it. Not even looking into it.

Other than looking at flights, making travel plans with Hipbones and booking a hotel.

Oh dear :chuckle:. I can't think of many people touring currently who it could be appropriate too. Possibly Green Day or Chili Peppers again?

It seems too strange a date for it to be Muse, with the UK leg of the tour 2 months before.