Oh really? Any rumours regarding dates? Really hoping a couple more will be announced which coincide with my weekends off-duty!

They wrote a status on Facebook to both countries saying we have a tour announcement coming on the new year. I guess they're using some kind of filter because I can't find it anywhere. But you can see screenshots from people on instagram. They even wrote "Denmark - we haven't forgotten about you!". Great to hear as a Swede :facepalm:

lol sweden

Man they really do hate us :LOL:

They wrote a status on Facebook to both countries saying we have a tour announcement coming on the new year. I guess they're using some kind of filter because I can't find it anywhere. But you can see screenshots from people on instagram. They even wrote "Denmark - we haven't forgotten about you!". Great to hear as a Swede :facepalm:

Thank you :)

Ah that explains it. Are Muse allergic to Sweden or something? :chuckle:

Well I am. It's still an indoor show (even if really small).

Yeah as I was typing it I started to think "Didn't they do a small gig at the Olympia?"

I dunno if it's the market but by the same calculations we have 2 more gigs than the French do (iTunes, 5 arena gigs and 4 stadiums vs Olympia, 4 arena gigs and 3 stadiums), even if it looks like the French gigs have been selling quicker.

8-9 shows for france 5 for italy and 1 for scotland is totally fair :mad:

be happy with what you have!

It is fair, actually. Scotland has a population of 6 million people, right? Italy has 60. France has like 70, I think (but it's a bigger market for Muse so it's understandable that they get more shows)

When did I say I'm not happy with what I have? :erm:

It is fair, actually. Scotland has a population of 6 million people, right? Italy has 60. France has like 70, I think (but it's a bigger market for Muse so it's understandable that they get more shows)

When did I say I'm not happy with what I have? :erm:

That was aimed at the other guy sorry

pfft screw statistics it doesn't end my sadness :(

Come to Manchester and I will wave at you :awesome: