to add to the (unnecessarily scornful IMO) previous comments that Matt said they wanted to do something other than Wembley, Wembley, and Twickenham for that matter, are both in use on that weekend, champions league and aviva premiership finals on the Saturday.

Thanks!

i really wish tickets went on sale after a few weeks of the announcement rather than just a few days.

Can only afford to by tickets for 1 show at the moment.

Same.

Always other opportunities though. Re-sale/Musebay/Scarlet Mist etc, so I'm still confident of being at both.

I KNOW WHERE IRELAND IS YOU NOOB!

They would have Irish dates listed with the UK tour. It's not like they play California, Washington, Ireland then New York.

NOOB!

Apparently you don't seeing as that's twice now you've referred to it as part of the UK. Oh, and they didn't announce the Irish date with the UK dates for the arena tour so your statement is void.

Apparently you don't seeing as that's twice now you've referred to it as part of the UK. Oh, and they didn't announce the Irish date with the UK dates for the arena tour so your statement is void.

"Watch this space for more date announcements for Germany, Norway, Finland and Denmark!"

Why don't you get that? It doesn't say Ireland anywhere. So there won't be Ireland gigs. That's it.

Where exactly did I say Ireland was part of the UK?

All I said was that the dates would be announced TOGETHER. There's a big difference between saying "Ireland is a part of the UK" and "an Ireland date will be announced alongside the UK dates".

I r disappoint in you Alix.

"Watch this space for more date announcements for Germany, Norway, Finland and Denmark!"

Why don't you get that? It doesn't say Ireland anywhere. So there won't be Ireland gigs. That's it.

My problem is more the ignorance of suggesting Ireland is part of the UK. That and that Irish and UK dates aren't always announced together in general. Do you get that?

My point was that the dates would have been announced with the UK dates because "Ireland Coming Soon..." was not listed.

It is the same story again: I bet that the Irish date will be at the Aviva Stadium Wednesday 29th of May 2013. It may not be announced until January, but isn't insane to have a week rest between London 2 and Manchester? Now if there is a London 3 on Tuesday, I will be proved wrong, but there will be at least one more concert in the British Isles (That includes Ireland) that week.

Mmmm, actually, in 2010 they had a 6 days break between Manchester and Wembley, but this one is a fully stadium tour "a la" U2, so they need to fill the gaps to be profitable. Ok, maybe not insane, but "suspicious". Anyway, it may be all "wishful thinking" as I live in Dublin. :LOL:

Suspicious indeed. You know, I was thinking the other day how suspicious it is that they have gaps between gigs at all. They're good enough to play 20+ songs every night of every week, so I don't see what all these gaps are for? Maybe they're holding off on announcing some gigs just to be annoying?