Considering how the whole Arena Tour went, I'm shocked pre-sale tickets are still even available. These shows may not be selling out tomorrow.

To be fair, it's shit planning on their part as usual.

"HEY LET'S ANNOUNCE LOTS OF GIGS BEFORE PEOPLE GET PAID AND RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS WITH LITTLE TO NO TIME BETWEEN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND THE TICKET SALES"

"OK!!!!!"

They will sell out, I just don't think it'll be the lightning speed it was for the arena tour. I'd give it up to a week this time.

Green Day's Emirates show has sold out and its taken 2 months to do so. Then again I'm not sure they sold Wembley out (I got a face-value ticket from SeeTickets 1 month before the actual show).

Anyway - I bought a first night ticket but now I think I should have bought a second night one. Do we think the 1st/2nd night contrast is gonna be as hilariously bad as the Wembley 2010 gigs or will it be a bit more level like the O2 gigs this year were?

Green Day's Emirates show has sold out and its taken 2 months to do so. Then again I'm not sure they sold Wembley out (I got a face-value ticket from SeeTickets 1 month before the actual show).

I think Standing/GA will for both nights will sell out pretty easily, might take a while longer for all the middle and top tier seats to go though.

Anyway - I bought a first night ticket but now I think I should have bought a second night one. Do we think the 1st/2nd night contrast is gonna be as hilariously bad as the Wembley 2010 gigs or will it be a bit more level like the O2 gigs this year were?

There are still seats left for Green Day. ;)

And I do hope the two nights get a fair amount of good songs each... Apparently a fan went up to Dom after Wembley and complained a little over the shite setlist he got on the first evening (which I think is a bit out of order tbh) but apparently Dom said he knew and in the future they'll try to even it out a bit more... I don't have a reference to this because I was told it on Twitter but I think it could be true :happy:

There are still seats left for Green Day. ;)

And I do hope the two nights get a fair amount of good songs each... Apparently a fan went up to Dom after Wembley and complained a little over the shite setlist he got on the first evening (which I think is a bit out of order tbh) but apparently Dom said he knew and in the future they'll try to even it out a bit more... I don't have a reference to this because I was told it on Twitter but I think it could be true :happy:

Considering they probably paid upwards of £50 for that gig, I think they had the right to be pissed off. Wembley's setlist is the most extreme case of second night syndrome I've ever seen.

I don't think it'll sell out at the pace the arena gigs managed but it'll probably sell out a few months in advance.

Everyone seems to think different to me. I would say the that all the shows will sell out of GA/lower seats within the first 30 mins, and the majority of all the seats left will sell out within the day (apart from the few straggles of seats right at the very back which never actually seem to sell). I can imagine Emirates 2nd night being a total sell out tommorow though.

I can imagine Emirates 2nd night being a total sell out tommorow though.

I'm hoping so, then they might add a third night. Otherwise, I think I might have to go to the Etihad (which is still good but I think it's fairly obvious that Emirates will get the better setlist/gig).

I had a job interview with the guys who provide event staff to the Emirates (and Wembley), and one of them mentioned about having their operational calendar for next year through and only mentioned "2 nights of Muse" but also "2 nights of Green Day". So perhaps Green Day have an additional night held but Muse don't.

I had a job interview with the guys who provide event staff to the Emirates (and Wembley), and one of them mentioned about having their operational calendar for next year through and only mentioned "2 nights of Muse" but also "2 nights of Green Day". So perhaps Green Day have an additional night held but Muse don't.

If Green Day were going to do two nights I think they'd have announced it by now, they probably just had an extra night reserved just in case.