I enjoyed the arena gigs far more than I ever expected to (think the same applies to a lot of people who went to the 2009 arena gigs), they definitely left me wanting more Muse!

Its odd as I found the arena gig somewhat underwhelming, though I think it's because I picked the O2 Arena, which is not a venue to pick if you need earplugs - the gig definitely got better when I removed the earplugs for the encores.

Maybe the fact I'll actually be in front of the stage at the Emirates Stadium will give better acoustics.

Meh, I'm not that fussed to be honest. Would be nice to see TSP and SFA (and, I suppose, to be guaranteed RBS and Stockholm Syndrome) but there's nothing else on there that I'm particularly gagging to see live.

FAWY ?

I enjoy the song but its more of an unknown as they've never played it live. Bit strange as its nearly 10 years old. Makes me wonder if Big Freeze will end up this way

FAWY ?

I enjoy the song but its more of an unknown as they've never played it live. Bit strange as its nearly 10 years old. Makes me wonder if Big Freeze will end up this way

Not fussed about FAWY, nice verses on the album but it's not something I'm interested in seeing live just because it hasn't been played before. Wouldn't be surprised (if they do play it) if they kept it exclusive for Japan anyway.