I'm pretty sure they've got a reserve on a 3rd date at Emirates for the 28th if the first two dates are instant sell outs (which they will be).

When do you reckon it'd be announced if there was a third date? It'd be very convenient for me if there was one but obviously I wouldn't want to miss out on other tickets in the hopes that they do a third night.

No.

If Muse play another date it will be Emirates.

They will not play Newton Abbey, Sonisphere, Knebworth, V, Aviva, Stadium Of Light or anywhere else in the UK on this portion of the UK tour.

Maybe next year, maybe after the Denmark show (but highly unlikely) but NO OTHER SHOWS WILL BE ADDED OUTSIDE OF AN EXTRA EMIRATES DATE.

/end

I wouldn't rule out an Aviva show - they apparently said on stage at the Dublin arena gig they were doing this and they did announce that quite late in the day.

But I think that is the only possible extra show to the 4 announced last week. Either that or a 3rd Emirates night if enough people demand it.

No.

If Muse play another date it will be Emirates.

They will not play Newton Abbey, Sonisphere, Knebworth, V, Aviva, Stadium Of Light or anywhere else in the UK on this portion of the UK tour.

Maybe next year, maybe after the Denmark show (but highly unlikely) but NO OTHER SHOWS WILL BE ADDED OUTSIDE OF AN EXTRA EMIRATES DATE.

/end

The Aviva isn't in the UK.

True.

It's pure guess but out of the list of potential other venues the Aviva is the most likely to actually be added later on, if any. Obviously another UK date is not gonna happen.

The way they've done the announcements and listed all the countries really doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. There won't be an Aviva gig. There probably won't be any third nights. There won't be anything except what's listed.

The way they've done the announcements and listed all the countries really doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. There won't be an Aviva gig. There probably won't be any third nights. There won't be anything except what's listed.

It's a case of "If they do announce anything else, it'll be there" - for ages it seemed that there would be no O2 gig and then about a week before the tour started it came out that there was.

If there is anything else, that is. Chances are it could just be speculation and no extra gig actually happens to go alongside the ones already.

Maybe anyone can answer me... :$ why Emirates in the place of Wembley? Wembley is a better stadium in my opinion.

to add to the (unnecessarily scornful IMO) previous comments that Matt said they wanted to do something other than Wembley, Wembley, and Twickenham for that matter, are both in use on that weekend, champions league and aviva premiership finals on the Saturday.