Hi!...hmm In México section, no body replies my question, so here i am. Sorry for my bad english.

So my question is, does anyone know if Muse will come to Latinoamerica (México) in 2013?

No one knows yet. Maybe later they'll add some dates.

Hi!...hmm In México section, no body replies my question, so here i am. Sorry for my bad english.

So my question is, does anyone know if Muse will come to Latinoamerica (México) in 2013?

expect them sometime between now and 2014 at least.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/music/news/article.cfm?c_id=264&objectid=10828743

And Muse will tour here in the first part of next year, according to front man Matt Bellamy who TimeOut interviewed last week for the band's new album, The 2nd Law (out September 27).

:eek:

Then again, it says the album's coming out on the 27th sooo maybe not the most reliable reporter.

So when they come back to Australia they're thinking of doing outside gigs - possibly parks or stadiums, and possibly bringing the Europe Stadium tour design over. Matt said they're not sure when; it could be late half of next year.

So that tour could start in Autumn (like August) also? I'm going to Army in January and I'll be off in start of July and I'm really p*ssed off if Muse do their first stadium-gig in Finland during this :mad: Of course I'll have holidays there also, but still. And Wembley's gigs..

I almost opened own thread. Next year it's 10th Anniversary of Absolution. Would Muse play the entire album, like they did with OoS?

So that tour could start in Autumn (like August) also? I'm going to Army in January and I'll be off in start of July and I'm really p*ssed off if Muse do their first stadium-gig in Finland during this :mad: Of course I'll have holidays there also, but still. And Wembley's gigs..

I almost opened own thread. Next year it's 10th Anniversary of Absolution. Would Muse play the entire album, like they did with OoS?

Muse have said they're probably not playing Wembley next year. Also, no, they won't be playing Absolution in full.

• 2 weeks later...
A guy on the radio here in Los Angeles was talking about Muse saying they're on tour in Europe now and might be coming to LA sooner rather than later and left it hanging at that....

Which station? BTW this isn't the first I've heard about something going down in LA. So I'm starting to get slightly excited.

Just because they rehearsed them doesn't mean they'll play them.

Yes - I'm aware of Dead Star, Hyper Music and the second two parts of Exogenesis are among songs soundchecked then not actually played (or in the case of the first two, not played more than twice each).

It's all a rumour - it could well be bollocks but it would be nice to see Muse go out there and play something left-field.

Yes - I'm aware of Dead Star, Hyper Music and the second two parts of Exogenesis are among songs soundchecked then not actually played (or in the case of the first two, not played more than twice each).

It's all a rumour - it could well be bollocks but it would be nice to see Muse go out there and play something left-field.

Wait when did they soundcheck Hyper Music?