it should be Ruled by Secrecy now

couldn't get it for quite a long time, but at some point it just clicked (must have been that time when I listened to it in full darkness at smth like half past midnight :D)

and Hoodoo as well - amazing lyrics

oh, and SfA live, though I'm still not in love with the studio version really

Are me and you the same person?? Those are like the same three songs I've heard almost every day for the past year. Even down to the live version of SFA as I agree the album version doesn't match up.

I actually completely agree about the connection thing. It doesn't make me feel anything. I still like it, but not like a lot of Muse songs.

:happy: exactly the same here!

I THOUGHT WE HAD A THING :supersad: :'(

we do :unsure:

But... but... dat ending :eek:

It's a good song, and it would be incredible live I'm sure. But most muse songs have something in the melody which makes me really connect with them and for lack of a better expression feel some strong emotion. MK Ultra doesnt do that for me

How the fuck did you win funniest Muser?

I keep asking myself the same question.

Big Freeze -> Unsustainable is just way too inconsistent/mediocre.

BHAR is more cohesive and has got more songs I love (TAB, MotP,COD, Hoodoo, KOC)

The only problem I have with T2L is the order of the songs, I like all songs (and I love most of them). The same can't happen with BH&R for me :( anyway, I don't think it actually has much cohesiveness, apart from the last three songs (if Starlight wasn't there, TaB > SBH > MoTP could have been cohesive too). But as a whole, nope.

You lost all validity when you implied Unsustainable was mediocre.

You lost all validity, when you started being a patoto.

The only problem I have with T2L is the order of the songs, I like all songs (and I love most of them). The same can't happen with BH&R for me :( anyway, I don't think it actually has much cohesiveness, apart from the last three songs (if Starlight wasn't there, TaB > SBH > MoTP could have been cohesive too). But as a whole, nope.

I think BHAR is to an extend well-structured.

TAB-Opener

Starlght -> MotP: pop sequence

SP and Invinceble: soft ballads /interlude

Assassin - KoC "western" theme

Songs like Starlight, Invincible and Exo-Politics (still nowhere near to Muse's best work) grew on me and work in the context of the album.

Edited by Strangeseas

Invincible. Recently I appreciate BHAR (as a whole) a lot. :yesey: (BHAR > T2L)

BH&R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2L. Even if it only had the last three songs, it'd still be better than T2L by miles.

Having said that, I've recently rediscovered the awesomeness of Hoodoo. Goosebumps, goosebumps.

I think BHAR is to an extend well-structured.

TAB-Opener

Starlght -> MotP: pop sequence

SP and Invinceble: soft ballads /interlude

Assassin - KoC "western" theme

Songs like Starlight, Invincible and Exo-Politics (still nowhere near to Muse's best work) grew on me and work in the context of the album.

I can't call BHAR well-structured when I think of the MoTP > Soldier's Poem transition :LOL: And how are Assassin and Exo-Politics "western"? :erm:

Invincible and Exo-Politics grew on me though, you're right about that :yesey:

BH&R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2L. Even if it only had the last three songs, it'd still be better than T2L by miles.

Nope. Quite a few incredible songs, but it flows horribly and it's horribly produced. Still a great album.