You think is a bad thing?

If this is their number one single, then the media will overlook the fact that they spent years touring and working hard to get it and just focus on the Twilight side of it. If it's a good song, though, then I'm happy.

"What happens during the collision?

This movie shows the results of a supercomputer simulation of what might happen when two neutron stars in a binary system collide. By the time they hit each other, they're traveling at nearly the speed of light, and orbit each other a thousand times a second. According to the calculations, the two neutron stars merge together in less than a hundredth of a second and release more energy during that time than our Sun would in ten billion years!"

"Love is Forever," while undeniably corny, seems to make more sense in light of this explanation.

cc38b64c-3141-4d9b-947d-69c96bb71316.jpgA brand new Muse song will be released worldwide on Monday May 17th! The track, 'Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)' was written and recorded by the band earlier this year and has been chosen to be the lead single from the soundtrack of the forthcoming Twilight film 'Eclipse'.

More news coming soon...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/652/neutron-star-collision-love-is-forever---coming-may-17th/

:stunned::facepalm:

The artwork and the name Neutron Star Collision is good. The addition of the Love is Forever bit and putting on the effing Twilight collection... not so.

If somebody was wondering about Neutron Stars - http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/resources/ava/stars/S0606neutcoll

Even though I believe it got nothing to do with the song.

This movie shows the results of a supercomputer simulation of what might happen when two neutron stars in a binary system collide. By the time they hit each other, they're traveling at nearly the speed of light, and orbit each other a thousand times a second. According to the calculations, the two neutron stars merge together in less than a hundredth of a second and release more energy during that time than our Sun would in ten billion years!"

"Love is Forever," while undeniably corny, seems to make more sense in light of this explanation.

That movie is complete nonsense, though the description is OK. This one is a lot more reasonable:

P2ESs1rPO_A

Neutron Star Collision: possible :awesome:

Love is Forever: probable :eek::LOL:

This seems to link very well to my physics lesson today.. I knew there must be a reason that I decided to revise neutron stars and the life cycle of stars, aha.

I reckon we could be in for another Guiding Light type of song.

Hopefully it'll be great though :happy:

The artwork is awesome!

OH GOD THAT ARTWORK LOOKS AWESOME.

:awesome:

Yeah, but it's an eclipse, you know, like for the movie. I don't think they put too much thought into it. :p

I'm hopeful, but mostly only because I'm so desperate for a new song that doesn't suck. It was kinda hard to tell anything from that 2 second sample. :LOL:

Yeah it made me more sympathetic to the song title when I found out was a neutron star collision actually is. Very symbolic of strong passionate love I think.

Archived