as much as i have really disliked the twilight films (yes i was bludgeoned into watching them and they are yawnworthy - i did actually fall asleep during the second one :LOL:) the advert for the new one looks like it might be a bit more interesting so at least Muse will be associated with (hopefully) the better film.

and hooray it's a new tune. let's just hope this face :D isn't replaced with this face :(

First number 1 Muse single in the US, right here!

:facepalm: i think you might be right :facepalm:

If this is their number one single, then the media will overlook the fact that they spent years touring and working hard to get it and just focus on the Twilight side of it. If it's a good song, though, then I'm happy.

this.

*sigh*

well maybe this is the shawshank analogy revisited. gotta slog through some bullshit maneuvering if you want to come out smelling of roses and collect your fatcatpaycheque.

:p

:facepalm: i think you might be right :facepalm:

this.

*sigh*

well maybe this is the shawshank analogy revisited. gotta slog through some bullshit maneuvering if you want to come out smelling of roses and collect your fatcatpaycheque.

:p

Good one!

I'm really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be really pretty, and I'm assuming that youtube preview Muse posted is the ending. It's a teaser to give us an idea of the song without letting away too much. ;D(Which means, piano.)

as much as i have really disliked the twilight films (yes i was bludgeoned into watching them and they are yawnworthy - i did actually fall asleep during the second one :LOL:) the advert for the new one looks like it might be a bit more interesting so at least Muse will be associated with (hopefully) the better film.

and hooray it's a new tune. let's just hope this face :D isn't replaced with this face :(

I have pretty low exceptions. :LOL:

I just hope if the costume twitpics were for this video (and chances are very good) we get to see our favorite band member <insert name here> prancing around a bit. esp Matt in those shiny black pants :$:chuckle:

Whee a new song - hurrah! :D:happy: Ok so the bracket sounds a bit lame/tame in comparision (but why is romance poohpoohed :(- what's so terrible about it?:$), Let's not prejudge a book by its cover huh. Or a song just by its title, even... C'mon peeps see beyond the twiglet association. Give the poor wee tune a fair hearing before slagging it off.

Oh riiiight. This is the Muse board. :rolleyes:I forgot where I was just then. Do carry on with the museabuse, intense speculation and the jumpingtoconclusions :p *gets popcorn*

Anyway - not long to wait - 10 days! (yes I can count too!) :D

Lead single :stunned:

I think the double title is to cover all public...

If you are a Muse fans who is used to our song titles: Neutron Star Collision but if you are a 15 year-old girl who screams at the mention of the name Pattinson and are only interest in us because Meyer likes us then basically for you it's "Love is forever" (aka the Ed and Bella song)

Agreed!

Guest Sarah-x

the cd cover is the eclipse.. wow very twilighty.

can not wait for new song :D

so exicted im gonna dance :dance:

Archived