:LOL:

Can you imagine Kirk's face if he ever saw Muse cat?

^ This would be his reaction.

Kirk: *I need to get away*

:$

We just won't ever show him Muse cat. I don't want Kirk to run away :$

On a Nesquik note, we have a bit over 12 hours until it drops

We just won't ever show him Muse cat. I don't want Kirk to run away :$

On a Nesquik note, we have a bit over 12 hours until it drops

12 hours until Muse bomb NESQUIK CHEESE!

Kirk shall never see Muse cat. :$

:LOL: Kirk checking on the News section of the forum:

:wtf:

:shifty:

"What is Muse cat?"

"Why am I a Kitty?"

12 hours until Muse bomb NESQUIK CHEESE!

Kirk shall never see Muse cat. :$

:LOL: Kirk checking on the News section of the forum:

:wtf:

:shifty:

"What is Muse cat?"

"Why am I a Kitty?"

:chuckle:

Faaaar away, tomorrow seems so faaaar away.

Hopefully no creepsters give you offers again! :LOL:

Creepsters, screaming ladies.

But it's the closest place with five hour energies. :LOL:

And off to the store I go...... All for some NESQUIK action :LOL:

Cant wait til 7.30, its killing me, but Ive been excited all day because NSC is coming!

I wish people would stop critising simply because the song has something to do with Twilight. Its Muse, guys, its bound to be incredible (and a little bit cheesey, but in a fabulously theatrical camp way) and it should be treated like any other Muse song. Id also wait until the whole song is played before making any judgements.

As for Twilight, Im actually quite ashamed of the way some Musers have treated the situation. Twilight is about vegetarian vampires, I dislike it, and I also dislike the hype surrounding the dire films. But Im not going to stop loving Muse just because they are in the soundtrack. Thats almost as pathetic and shallow as twitlighters themselves.

And I also have some respect for Meyer. She is definitely one of us, even if she wrote a book about vegetarian vampires.

So just shut up and love muse like you always have. If people call them the 'twilight band', politely correct them, because they are retards, and wont like muse in a few years anyway. Dont let them spoil what we have.

Cant wait til 7.30, its killing me, but Ive been excited all day because NSC is coming!

I wish people would stop critising simply because the song has something to do with Twilight. Its Muse, guys, its bound to be incredible (and a little bit cheesey, but in a fabulously theatrical camp way) and it should be treated like any other Muse song. Id also wait until the whole song is played before making any judgements.

As for Twilight, Im actually quite ashamed of the way some Musers have treated the situation. Twilight is about vegetarian vampires, I dislike it, and I also dislike the hype surrounding the dire films. But Im not going to stop loving Muse just because they are in the soundtrack. Thats almost as pathetic and shallow as twitlighters themselves.

And I also have some respect for Meyer. She is definitely one of us, even if she wrote a book about vegetarian vampires.

So just shut up and love muse like you always have. If people call them the 'twilight band', politely correct them, because they are retards, and wont like muse in a few years anyway. Dont let them spoil what we have.

It's the problem of those kind of fans who let something like this ruin their fandom.

Their loss.

Bit of a sweeping statement to say just cause its muse its gonna be great... that just says to me that you'll like any of the crap they produce and you're not subjective to what they create. Shows a lack of opinion. If a song is crap people will say so, got nothing to do with the relationship with twilight. As much as a big fan you may be, others have lost interest and therefore offer a different opinion to "OMG I LOVE MUSE".

• 2 weeks later...

Two requests:

Tracks on iTunes UK should cost only 79p not 99p

Tracks on play.com should have 320 Kbps bitrates, not 256.

I normally buy my tracks but actually illegally downloaded this one for free because neither of the two above were met.

I don't see the extra cost in having a higher bitrate track. Don't you want to sell your music in a better quality?

Presumably you are signed up to Warner Bros. Take a stand or leave for another label!

Archived