Tbh I am just excited for new Muse music cos anything they do is good. In fact I'm going to be controversial and say that I love the resistance as well lol since everyone seems to be dissing it (NME >|

Oh Muse. What are you doing to us? :facepalm:

Do they know what the majority of Twilight fans are like? I don't want Muse to be associated even more with one of the worst films ever. FFS (etc).

I know. :(

mixed feelings,

i think muse should stay away from the twilight series... i like them separately....

at the same time i hate stephenie meyer...

cause she's all like... ive descover MUSE,

for all the twi-fans muse came up only because of twilight, and i know it wasnt like that...

but now, at the gigs you can meet with 15 year old over exited girls who are screaming, museee i luv uu, muuuseee, matt i luuuvvv uu...

and here we go again,

they only know 1 song... now propably they will know another one, and they will think of themselves as the musers of all times.

edit.. i forgot... sparkly vampires remind me to unicorns... i dont like them. U.U

mixed feelings,

i think muse should stay away from the twilight series... i like them separately....

at the same time i hate stephenie meyer...

cause she's all like... ive descover MUSE,

for all the twi-fans muse came up only because of twilight, and i know it wasnt like that...

but now, at the gigs you can meet with 15 year old over exited girls who are screaming, museee i luv uu, muuuseee, matt i luuuvvv uu...

and here we go again,

they only know 1 song... now propably they will know another one, and they will think of themselves as the musers of all times.

edit.. i forgot... sparkly vampires remind me to unicorns... i dont like them. U.U

:chuckle: I'm a 15 year old girl and have been a fan of Muse since 07 and Taylor(Raining_Muses) has too ;)

but other than that...I thought Dom said that they weren't doing the Eclipse soundtrack last month? Or maybe I was dreaming...?

Anyway, this means that it's a song we can cherish forever and Twilight will only be around for a couple years. Just sayin'. I'm not any happier about this Twatlight association then the next Muser, but what can we do? Shun Muse and tell them that they're selling out? Uh..no, we should just be happy we're getting a new song.

And I like the title :chuckle:

:chuckle: I'm a 15 year old girl and have been a fan of Muse since 07 and Taylor(Raining_Muses) has too ;)

but other than that...I thought Dom said that they weren't doing the Eclipse soundtrack last month? Or maybe I was dreaming...?

Anyway, this means that it's a song we can cherish forever and Twilight will only be around for a couple years. Just sayin'. I'm not any happier about this Twatlight association then the next Muser, but what can we do? Shun Muse and tell them that they're selling out? Uh..no, we should just be happy we're getting a new song.

And I like the title :chuckle:

dont get me wrong..

i dont have anything agains 15 year old musers/fans/whatever....

my only thing is with the twilighter (they are all between 14-15 and 20?) who coms and scream in my ear just cause knows 1 or 2 songs...

dont get me wrong..

i dont have anything agains 15 year old musers/fans/whatever....

my only thing is with the twilighter (they are all between 14-15 and 20?) who coms and scream in my ear just cause knows 1 or 2 songs...

I know it's understandable :chuckle: I just get defensive sometimes. Trust meh, I bitch out at a LOT of twilighters.

Archived