-Take a Bow should be renamed Dear Stephanie Meyer
Lawl. Loool. I cannot describe how spot on you are.

I mean who is making the decisions in the band here? Is it you Matt / Dom / Chris... or is it the moronic Record Label, the cretins who run this pathetic website for sure and have ruined my Muse! :mad:

Firstly the artwork is terrible, it looks like you have copy & pasted some Linkin Park cover and put MUSE on top of the image in Photoshop.

Secondly, stop it with the smegging Twilight, I am sick to the back teeth of all that God damn nonsense if you carry on with this Selling-Out you will loose all your fans!

The name is terrible, it looks so stolen... it's almost like Matt has broken into the flat of the lead singer of Angels & Airwaves and stolen his lyrics book.

Lastly it better not sound like an awful Lady GaGa song, stop thinking about her boys she'll never be anything to do with Muse, thank God!

I think the metaphor is less about destruction and more about two coming together to form one and the fact that it's a violent coming together of the two stars represents passion. Though I think the idea that it lasts forever is possibly just a romantic ideal as I'm not really sure it lasts, though at the time you're in love you think it will last forever. I'd like to think it would with the right person in the right circumstances.

From a destruction point of view, falling in love apparently involves a chip out of your ego boundary so that you don't feel separate from the person in your affections and it's actually a small regression as babies don't have ego boundaries, they don't realise they are separate from their surroundings.

Though, having been in love lots of times I can vouch for the strength of the feelings, whatever causes them, and it's not all soppy and namby pamby, however it may come over to other people, it's powerful stuff.

Course the song might be from a jokey point of view, but I don't think it's going to be, though there may be layering.

I was being sarcastic about the metaphor being destruction. (Havent seen the films so only have a vague idea of what happens)

I mean who is making the decisions in the band here? Is it you Matt / Dom / Chris... or is it the moronic Record Label, the cretins who run this pathetic website for sure and have ruined my Muse! :mad:

Firstly the artwork is terrible, it looks like you have copy & pasted some Linkin Park cover and put MUSE on top of the image in Photoshop.

Secondly, stop it with the smegging Twilight, I am sick to the back teeth of all that God damn nonsense if you carry on with this Selling-Out you will loose all your fans!

The name is terrible, it looks so stolen... it's almost like Matt has broken into the flat of the lead singer of Angels & Airwaves and stolen his lyrics book.

Lastly it better not sound like an awful Lady GaGa song, stop thinking about her boys she'll never be anything to do with Muse, thank God!

:facepalm:

First of all, that artwork is from the Eclips cover, so don't be so sure about that being the actually artwork.

Secondly, you haven't even heard the song yet, so don't act like a total moron. And sure, everyone has right to their own opinion but I don't think you're being fair at all here.

And if you hate this website so much, why are you here?

I actually think that sounds like an amazing metaphor. Honestly. And I'm unsure how to explain it...

Huh, finally astrophysics comes in handy :LOL: I'm joking, I love it...

:eek: I dunno if it's the same thing or not, but whatever it is I LIKE :eek:

I don't think it'd be a trick...

Yeah, I would love it if it would turn up being something like this.

I don't mind more piano pieces :happy:

I was being sarcastic about the metaphor being destruction. (Havent seen the films so only have a vague idea of what happens)

Yes I know you were, I was really referring more to what the metaphor meant to me.

I mean who is making the decisions in the band here? Is it you Matt / Dom / Chris... or is it the moronic Record Label, the cretins who run this pathetic website for sure and have ruined my Muse! :mad: I think Muse still have a lot of space to do whatever they want, but I don't think we as fans know much about that and can't say anything useful about it.

Firstly the artwork is terrible, it looks like you have copy & pasted some Linkin Park cover and put MUSE on top of the image in Photoshop. Eclipse artwork, duh. And it's not for sure that that's the artwork.

Secondly, stop it with the smegging Twilight, I am sick to the back teeth of all that God damn nonsense if you carry on with this Selling-Out you will loose all your fans! So they don't have the right to make new fans, because older fans will leave? If that happens it's probably for the good, because who want fans that don't want them to get popular.

The name is terrible, it looks so stolen... it's almost like Matt has broken into the flat of the lead singer of Angels & Airwaves and stolen his lyrics book. Ever heard of Supermassive Black Hole? Or maybe Dead Star? Maybe the subtitle sucks, but it's just a SUBtitle.

:yesey:

even though i dont love twilight,

i think we all should wait and listent that song,

and then , if someone doesnt like it, okay... whatever, but at least you can argument why you dont like it... not just think that bcause it is in twilight will suck.

(i've said before that the only part that i dont like about it is some twilight fans.. but hell...

im done... i just wanna have more muse songs on my mind, that's all that matters at the end.)

and if you love it, excellent!

Guest Sarah-x
First of all, that artwork is from the Eclips cover, so don't be so sure about that being the actually artwork.

Secondly, you haven't even heard the song yet, so don't act like a total moron. And sure, everyone has right to their own opinion but I don't think you're being fair at all here.

And if you hate this website so much, why are you here?

+1 :D

From what I said in the other topics:

-BS but okay

-If it sucks we all lose but if it's good we all win

-It's going to be 'low and heavy'

-Take a Bow should be renamed Dear Stephanie Meyer

:LOL:

I wonder if Muse have actually watched these films! That's the only thing I would hope, is that they have actually watched them so they are making informed decisions. From an account from someone who met Matt, on another thread, he didn't appear sure, at that point, whether or not to give them his latest song.

I wonder if Muse have actually watched these films! That's the only thing I would hope, is that they have actually watched them so they are making informed decisions. From an account from someone who met Matt, on another thread, he didn't appear sure, at that point, whether or not to give them his latest song.

I think Matt and Dom have seen the first one, at least. I think I remember them mentioning it in an interview, then saying they hadn't even known the second one was out yet. :LOL:

I think Matt and Dom have seen the first one, at least. I think I remember them mentioning it in an interview, then saying they hadn't even known the second one was out yet. :LOL:

Oh well that's okay then I suppose. The first one was embarrassingly dreadful imo. That's the only one I have watched. So at least they already realise how dire they are, unless of course, the second one was better.

Oh well that's okay then I suppose. The first one was embarrassingly dreadful imo. That's the only one I have watched. So at least they already realise how dire they are, unless of course, the second one was better.

The second was much better. Bigger budget, better director etc. Still a rubbish lead actor though :LOL:

The second was much better. Bigger budget' date=' better director etc. Still a rubbish lead actor though :LOL:[/quote']

And still no development of the secondary characters, wooden acting, poor use of the soundtrack, some rubbish editing and script issues... apart from that it's all good :LOL:

Archived