Alysum

because Irish post doesn't deliver on Saturdays and Sundays :(

THIS!! :mad:

also, moving to John Street in September. The good thing about that is that i can dubstep supraloud, and nobody will complain. Can't exactly see Kasbar knocking on my door saying "well boy, your blaa factory has too much loudwaves!!"

THIS!! :mad:

also, moving to John Street in September. The good thing about that is that i can dubstep supraloud, and nobody will complain. Can't exactly see Kasbar knocking on my door saying "well boy, your blaa factory has too much loudwaves!!"

:LOL: Yeah. Johns St. is right in the center of the city. Nice one!

Someone needs to do something like when James May recorded the Top Gear theme tune using just the sound of recorded car engines at specific frequencies...Maybe playing Plug In Baby with just oscillation samples? :LOL:

awesome idea, i recorded about 4 octaves of my fuzzfactory (from guitar low E to about the highest note on the guitar) i can share it if someone needs it, made a ni kontakt instrument from it too.

I've quickly made a "The Groove" cover with it, everything is coming from the factory expect the drums. The bass parts have been pitchshifted down an octave because my FF can't oscillate that low.

awesome idea, i recorded about 4 octaves of my fuzzfactory (from guitar low E to about the highest note on the guitar) i can share it if someone needs it, made a ni kontakt instrument from it too.

I've quickly made a "The Groove" cover with it, everything is coming from the factory expect the drums. The bass parts have been pitchshifted down an octave because my FF can't oscillate that low.

This is geeeeenius! LIKE FREAKING GENIUS!!! :eek:

That was awesome :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

I found a good setting. On this one if you turn your volume all the way its a deep, fuzzy sound and if you turn it down slightly you get a much brighter, but still fuzzy sound.

Gate: 1:30 Comp: 2:00 Gain: 12:30 and adjust to stab so that it can get rid of oscillations but before it goes all the way around.

The turned down sound I think is good for Dead star and SMBH (Surprisingly) adn the full on sound is good for 60s fuzz.

Archived