Alysum

Actually.... Crowella makes a point. If i, for example, was modding a FF, could i talk about that?

I don't see why not.

But that guy's post on the last page originally said he was buying a FF clone.

I'm sure all Fuzz Factory's have dc jacks as standard now, even the hand painted ones.

Yeah, the hand painted ones have had them for a while now.

The modded one I'm getting only has a DC plug from a boss so I'm going to fit a battery clip to it. Its just alot easier. But i can see myself using the plug option at some stage. Its quite silly that z.vex don't build them in from the start since a majority of its competitors have them as standard. An LED wouldn't be a bad idea either. I mean, they're a very high end pedal and people pay alot of money for them.

Mine has all of those things...and I can Plug in Baby with it :awesome:

Edit: New FF artwork? What is this?

in that case james...

I was toying with the idea of modding a ff as per this:

So at the first stage, where the 2N3904 is, change the resistor from +VE to 2N3904's collector to 100k, and also add a BC550C so that the emitter goes to 2N3904 base and the BC550C's Base goes to the Collector. THEN, replace the comp and gate pots with fixed resistors so it doesn't oscillate, and add in a Tone control/LPF between the 2N3904 and Fuzz Face section, and hey presto, MOAR GAIN, LESS WEEEEOOOO!

i reckon we should give him the finger on it. if places like freestompboxes, ilovefuzz, diystompboxes etc can do it like.

Perhaps if we start a pedal building thread and have a rule where you can't refer to the name of the original pedal then we could loophole that

Perhaps if we start a pedal building thread and have a rule where you can't refer to the name of the original pedal then we could loophole that

i think that have been done in the (un)Worthy Mods, eg: "fuze manufactory" and stuff

also, pretty much everyone have a FF here, so there is not too much point in talking about it

Archived