Alysum

I'm not sure, but I recall when they had it listed as installation only (no FF included) it was £235

It's £360 now :( and on the website

If you already have your own Zvex Original Hand Painted Fuzz Factory pedal, then we can fit this for you. We can also do a part exchange on a Vexter series Fuzz Factory.
I think it did that right :L

Hey everybody. Im having a friend of mine build a custom guitar for me, using Matts shape and what not.

Ive been feverishly searching the internet for pages on how to install the fuzz factory, materials needed and such. I've found some pages so far, but nothing thats really blowing my skirt up. Has anyone found any really good thorough websites? or has anyone made one that they wouldnt mind sharing with me how they did it? messageing me would be fine too. thank you

Hey everybody. Im having a friend of mine build a custom guitar for me, using Matts shape and what not.

Ive been feverishly searching the internet for pages on how to install the fuzz factory, materials needed and such. I've found some pages so far, but nothing thats really blowing my skirt up. Has anyone found any really good thorough websites? or has anyone made one that they wouldnt mind sharing with me how they did it? messageing me would be fine too. thank you

Do you not have some luthier/guitar shop around you that could install it for you? Unless you actually want to do it yourself... for the satisfact0rz

i would but my friend is willing to install it into a custom made body at no additional cost, i only have to provide the actual pedal itself, a lot of shops around me want a lot for labor, like 100 dollars an hour.

if i had the time id definitely do it myself but sadly i dont

I think I prefer the old design actually, although I can understand why they've gone for the "groovy, baby" 60s look. Still not worth the price tag though except for an ultimate fanboi purchase! :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...
Actually.... Crowella makes a point. If i, for example, was modding a FF, could i talk about that?

I don't know if that was what I was implying...but yeah actually, that's a point. For one, I hate the fact that on the standard FF models, they don't have a DC Power jack. :( The power plate attachment from ZVex too is tacky... and I know tacky having a pedlol board consisting of handmade pedlols.

The modded one I'm getting only has a DC plug from a boss so I'm going to fit a battery clip to it. Its just alot easier. But i can see myself using the plug option at some stage. Its quite silly that z.vex don't build them in from the start since a majority of its competitors have them as standard. An LED wouldn't be a bad idea either. I mean, they're a very high end pedal and people pay alot of money for them.

Archived