Alysum

Got my Fuzz Probe and Wah Probe last night. Can't recommend them enough. Honestly, you'll be laughing within minutes. :LOL:

Yeah, I supposed the majority of people bought them because they're boteekz and all they end up really using them for is to amuse themselves in the bedroom... that sounded a bit strange.

Post a video or something man! We want to hear how you wasted your money!

Joking obviously... or not.

I'll get a lot of pictures and videos up once the MB-1 comes, I expect, as I'll have my new camera and stuff by then too. Can't believe quite how much money I'm going to have going out at the moment though, with the camera stuff too. The custom may have to go on hold until later in the year. :$

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else ever noticed that if you're using a power supply, you can make the fuzz factory oscillate even when it's off? I never knew until last night and it confused the hell out of me for a few moments. If you have the gate, comp, and stab, pretty low, and the drive pretty high, it will oscillate like normal but at a lower volume than normal, and if you move the knobs around, you can change the pitch like you normally would, even though the pedal is off.

What kind of fix? I have to say that I don't particularly mind it, because my Fuzz Factory normally has the Stab at 5.00 for general playing, so it's never happened before, but I thought it was kind of funny so I posted about it.

Last night though, I was just experimenting with some slow kind of droney sound using a combination of the Fuzz Factory (using all 4 knobs as an instrument basically), the EHX Freeze, Memory Man, and then Kaoss Pad. I have to say it's an absolutely awesome combination. When you're only changing the pitch slowly and you have the Freeze and Memory Man backing it up, it sounds great.

Jimbo, I absolutely love it! I wasn't 100% sure about it when I first got it but I'm really realising its potential now. If you've got a Memory Man (which I know you have) then it's a dream combination! Add something like slowly shifting FF oscillation in before it and you get some great drawn out sounds.

I imagine combining something like a sustainer over it could sound great too, or just to have a chord in the background while you play over it or something. I'll have to try it out with the Whammy harmony settings at some point too. A great little pedal though.

4 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/4"

111mm x 60mm x 31.75mm

Took me less than a minute on Google. The amount of people who've asked that question at various points is staggering. It's the same as an MXR anyway, just on its side obviously.

Doesn't take away that it takes 5 seconds to type into Google and find out yourself.

"Less than a minute" implies longer than 5 seconds, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt there

However, how could you possibly know the speed of sherpa's internet connection? And his typing speed?

Also typing the "right" search phrase into google is not always easy. What seems like the obvious phrase will sometimes not give the desired results.

Archived