Alysum

ok, now before you start scooping out the body wood (you need to make room for the FF inside the body, it won't fit in the neck) sand down a small area. Depending on the guitar you might want to scoop from the back, but normally from the edge. Once you've scooped enough out to fit the pedal in, post back.

ok, now before you start scooping out the body wood (you need to make room for the FF inside the body, it won't fit in the neck) sand down a small area. Depending on the guitar you might want to scoop from the back, but normally from the edge. Once you've scooped enough out to fit the pedal in, post back.

Would you say have all 5 controls on the top, so as not the waste the pedal, cause was thnking, if you just took the nobs off, you could pretty much fit the guts of the pedal nearly untouched and then you could put the pedal back into the box if you wanted....

Just thought I'd mention that my internal FF just has the electronics inside from what I can see, no case.

I didn't, quite, mean it like that.... :facepalm: I meant, take it out of the case, but instead of taking the guts apart, just stick them in the guitar, so if you want, you could take it in and out of the guitar.....

I didn't, quite, mean it like that.... :facepalm: I meant, take it out of the case, but instead of taking the guts apart, just stick them in the guitar, so if you want, you could take it in and out of the guitar.....

no that won't work. two of the control pots have to be remove and install the other way around for one thing.

Rubbish. How would you even see the case if it was inside a scoop?

I might be opening myself up to some more facepalms... but I can see pretty clearly if I take the back panel off... inside is just wires, the three rotaries that aren't on the face of the guitar, and a... oh fuck what's it called. Anyway, there's no case.

I really want a ff in my guitar. Not so I can fanboi myself until I'm a pile of guiding light loving flesh on the floor. But being able to change your sound mid song is really handy

There is that, although if you get installed with only two knobs on the face, it restricts your options, and is still a bit cumbersome anyway. Pretty cool though.

There is that, although if you get installed with only two knobs on the face, it restricts your options, and is still a bit cumbersome anyway. Pretty cool though.

But what if you had a recessed back plate so you could have the other 3 with full adjustability?

Archived