:LOL: I'm pretty sure it's "droplets in the ocean."

Great list! :)

Speaking of the word "ocean," there's just something about the way Matt says it, particularly in NSC.

Also have to completely agree with the last "I wish I cooooooould!" in SS. Gives me chills every time.

Thundering piano in Apocalypse Please.

"When you've seeeeeeen, seeeeeeeen, too much too young, younnnnnnnng, soulless is everywhere!" in New Born (as well as the guitar riff).

"We'll get it riiiiight," in Exo Redemption.

"Ooooh baby don't you know I suffer, oooooh baby can you hear me moan," in SMBH. (Shivers in a good way :D)

"I want it nowwww!" in Hysteria.

So much more. But I'll stop.

OOOO-SHUN!! :awesome: i love it :yesey:

I'll just put some that probably arent on here already, but i do love every single thing already listed :chuckle:

con-science piano--and when the other instruments come in

the "flipping" sounds (i dont know what they are, someone enlighten me please??) that start after the first chorus in Endlessly

The end of HCM (when im wearing headphones) when it feels like the music is burrowing in your ears

:LOL:I'm pretty sure it's "droplets in the ocean."

Great list! :)

Speaking of the word "ocean," there's just something about the way Matt says it, particularly in NSC.

Also have to completely agree with the last "I wish I cooooooould!" in SS. Gives me chills every time.

Thundering piano in Apocalypse Please.

"When you've seeeeeeen, seeeeeeeen, too much too young, younnnnnnnng, soulless is everywhere!" in New Born (as well as the guitar riff).

"We'll get it riiiiight," in Exo Redemption.

"Ooooh baby don't you know I suffer, oooooh baby can you hear me moan," in SMBH. (Shivers in a good way :D)

"I want it nowwww!" in Hysteria.

So much more. But I'll stop.

:LOL: yeah i know, but it sounds so like that on the second verse that i genuinely think thats what it is, if that makes sense...:erm:

and they are all :awesome:

the trumpets in KoC.

the backing vocals in UD.

the meaningless ramble in "dead star" between "...you're all alone..." and "if you want, i'll make you wish you were.

"can you hear me moan" in SMBH

"oooooohhohohohh..." in mk ultra.

there's more but i can't think of them all...

kaoss pad at the end of mk ultra

the guitar during the last "and i'm waiting patiently" in exo-politics, it's sounds a bit different compared to the other times it's played

the drumming in resistance during 'the night has reached it's end'

the alt strumming at the end of assassin

the "yah yah yaaaaaaaaaah" matt does during the first riff in usoe

i feel like this is making me sound gay so i'm feeling obliged to say that all i've said so far and all that i will say in the future is done with

NO HOMO

"No matter what they say, your soul's unbreakable." Love it. :happy:

just look at my sig:awesome:

"take me back again" in shine-it gives me goosebumps ALL THE TIME

the first chorus in KoC- so energetic

the last chorus in Endlessly, where "if the moment ever comes" becomes "but that moment never comes" :supersad:

the guitar solo in Muscle Museum, sang by Matt :awesome:

"why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same" in MoTP

the slow part in Unnatural Selection

Matt's singing in Micro Cuts

"i'm sure i used to be so free in CE

the last "Best, you've got to be the best" in B&H

New Born guitar solo @ Wembley (actually, this is the only version of NB that i'm listening to..)

and i think that's all :p

I have Bliss on the mind today...

Matt sporting the red hair in the video.

"Everything about you resonates happiness

Now I won't settle for less"

"Everything about you is so easy to love

They're watching you from above"

:)

The deep, guttural "Pleeezsh uh mewehhhhhhh" on UD live :D especially the first live tour performance in Helsinki :awesome:

The extended outro of Bliss's guitar on the Hullabaloo DVD :D

The horn bit just before "useless device" in Megalomania <3 so mounful...

The second verse in Crying Shame... "and we really FUCKED it uuuup" :chuckle:

But my favourite moment of any Muse song is definitely the first chord of the first chorus of Exo Politics, during the line "when the Zetas fill the skies". Just that one little bit... it's just the way the chorus starts up, and the sound of that Dm chord. It just gets me for some reason.

I've often found myself skipping back to hear it again :chuckle:

"When the Zetas fill the skiies! *rewind* When the Zetas fill the skiies! *rewind* When the Zetas fill the skiies!"

:p

the "i cut your name in my heart" in space dementia

Definitely this as well as:

-- "Wash me away, clean your body of me, erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain..." from the Hullabaloo version of CE

-- "Forcing me to striiiiiiive" in Hysteria

--The massive guitar power chord note thing around 0:53 of NSC

--Dom's 'singing' in Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

--The line "She can't have babies" in Megalomania. I rewind just to sing that part. Multiple times.

I love the "don't beeeeeee afraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid , I will take the blow for you "moment in Hoodoo.

Just gives me goose bumps every time.

Also, I love the way Matt sings " pleeeeeese me and show how it's doooooone: in UD - it's just :awesome::matt:

+ this :)

There are loads more of them - each Muse song has some little moment I love :)

But my favourite moment of any Muse song is definitely the first chord of the first chorus of Exo Politics, during the line "when the Zetas fill the skies". Just that one little bit... it's just the way the chorus starts up, and the sound of that Dm chord. It just gets me for some reason.

I've often found myself skipping back to hear it again :chuckle:

"When the Zetas fill the skiies! *rewind* When the Zetas fill the skiies! *rewind* When the Zetas fill the skiies!"

:p

i do this with the NB guitar solo :chuckle:

also my one of my fav moments is:

FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN LITTLE FUCKIN FUCKIN LITTLE FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKER, YEAHHHH :LOL:

Archived