Add

The opening 5 seconds of FAWY.

And the ending of FAWY.

The absolutely perfect transition between "open minded" and "I'm sure I used to be so free" on the last chorus of CE.

The transition between CE and Micro Cuts.

Add

The opening 5 seconds of FAWY.

And the ending of FAWY.

The absolutely perfect transition between "open minded" and "I'm sure I used to be so free" on the last chorus of CE.

The transition between CE and Micro Cuts.

I love that too but.....

WTF does that even mean?

I love that too but.....

WTF does that even mean?

He sings it perfectly, and the transition from one line to the other - as in the gap - is perfect. It's just quick enough to carry the momentum along and make you think there's no change at all, but not so quick as to be disconcerting (after all, it's a jump of about an octave)

OMG, i thought I was the only one. you're talking about those last few notes (I think they are the same notes aren't they?) which Mattt hits as the song fades yeah?

You're correct that they're different notes. He goes from F down to D and then F down to D flat (chromatically) I think.

The siren-ish noise of the guitar coming in in Blackout.

The way S4A chorus sounds when everyone in a stadium sings along.

The swallowing in Map of Your Head

The way Matt says "world" in "In Your World"

The acending strings in Blackout. <3

The robot voice in Undisclosed Desires

The manical laughter in Yes Please

The way the Plug In Baby riff sounds soooo Mexican Mariachi when it's played acousic

Mhhh..

Probably the piano solo of Butterflies & Hurricane too.

And the end of Unnatural Selection, oh I love that !!

Maybe the guitar solo of Fury...

I don't know ! ^^

All songs of Muse have a little moment that we love better than the "rest"

x)

The way the intro noise to Micro Cuts starts all the way back at the start of the last section of Citizen Erased :happy:

The way you can recognise CE starting live with that drum beat (unless it's AP) before most other people watching and can get uber excited :happy:

-this has been mentioned a lot, but that last part of Bliss =)

-in Filip, where it slows down, and when it speeds up again. that part is epic

-Dom's drumming in the verses of Resistance. there's something about the sequence he uses that makes me love that part

-the intro bass part of Hysteria. it gets me soo excited!

-the fast guitar part of Guiding Light because it reminds me of the making of video where Matt did his high pitched laugh when he pulled it off

-New Born live, when he transitions from the piano to the guitar, then does his guitar thing. oh, and the destroy the spineless thing. also, when he does his scream at the end and the guitar stuff gets all heavy. ok, all of the song, actually heheh

Archived