stuartrushforth

You'll have two weeks in which you will hopefully grow up a little and realise when a mod or admin tells you to not be a twat it's really best to do as they say.

ololol @ toff!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

he was on a slippery slope, but he did go out with a fucking good splash! hopefuly he'll come back having learnt a thing or two.

Lmfao im sorry but Toff's chain of replies are brilliant, actual real lol.

Yeah maybe, but only idiots do that when they've already been warned :facepalm:

Lucky he got the 2 weeks to be honest, seen much harsher actions for when people talk back to Admins/Mod's like that.

I'm so sick of this area. If you cannot get your point across without resorting to random insults then you need to go and develop your brain area enough to cope with civilised conversation. You were warned, like, yesterday. If I see this kind of thing again you will be banned permanently, and think yourself lucky I didn't just perm ban you this time.

That also goes for any of you that think it's OMG LOLSUM to act like twats. Pack it in or you will get banned one by one until you learn to behave like the adults most of you are supposed to be.

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Go back to banter

This is a really good example of how NOT to do it :LOL:.

• 8 months later...
Ok, so after a long time of no one posting and off-topicness. I'm gonna post a question someone probably answered before. Is there a way to have a kaoss pad nstalled on a guitar with a tremolo system? With or without tremolo, how much would that cost?

Thanks

yes it can be done, matts new jools holland mirror m1d1 hybrid kaoss guitar or whatever it's called has got both a xy pad and trem bridge, youtube hysteria from sheffield and you'll clearly see, and i should say a few grand will do it! lol

Doesn't have a tremolo, does it?

Anyway, you could get away with a strat style one, but not a floyd unless your body was super long.

sure does, it's a strat style one, i never noticed before but i was watching it and thought, where the hell is that whammy bar noise comin from then i noticed he actually had one on the guitar!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived