stuartrushforth

I managed to do it once by plugging a microkorg into it with MIDI so it is possible to do it with MIDI.

Also remember you can save patches as presets to the numbered buttons incase you didn't know.

yea that can always work, but the buttons are kinda small if I were to try and change by foot

Im not an expert, but if it is controllable by MIDI, you should be able to change the patches with a bogstandard midi channel swithcer...amirite?

possibly, if you can get it to change the patches on the KP. i remember someone built a channel switcher for their kaoss pad and sold it on ebay. you should probz ask some MIDI boffin to do it for you.

• 1 month later...

Why not!!

I have sorted a midi circuit to send data from a touch pad to a kp3.

Haven't got my guitar yet, it's currently being made by Neil Shoemark, but should have it within the next 2 weeks. I'm adding all the hardware and electrics, but it's basically a telecaster H/H (black, mahogany body, birds eye neck, rosewood fretboard) with a cut out to fit my touch pad.

Anyways, here's a short clip!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qllUu3QGgRs

Not knowing theres a kaoss pad thread and posting a thread about kaoss pads is pretty bad, but knowing about the designated thread then posting a new one pretty much saying "yeh i know there is one but i want my own ololo" is suicidal around these parts

There's 1828 threads on this forum .... who cares!

There's 1828 threads on this forum .... who cares!

I care. I live, breathe, eat, sleep, even masterbate over this forum. Im only interested in your kaoss thread if its A) Asian midget kaoss, or B) Hardcore Lesbian Lolly Bondage kaoss.

Its hardly world hunger. The clever n00b needs to post in proper threads or gtfo.

Don't look at it then, no one is telling you to read every thread on kaoss pads so why enter them? Go look at a thread you are interested in and whine there.

Don't look at it then, no one is telling you to read every thread on kaoss pads so why enter them? Go look at a thread you are interested in and whine there.

Now now diddums, your thread got merged along with the rest of the crap, but that doesnt mean to have to cry.

any chance of the arduino code too? ive used a standard arduino but never the mini. im assuming they are pretty similar.

Yeah they're the same, well slightly different chip, but work the same. I used this over the decimilia because it's a lot smaller (you need a separate USB controller to upload code though) - I will be ditching the breadboard and long leads so i'll have it nice n compact to fit under the pad when its in the guitar.

Archived