stuartrushforth

Only found out about this existing recently...

Any difference in performance with the normal KP3, apart from a few new effects and a 9V power supply instead of 12V? I can't see it being worth the money already having the KP3, but just intrigued as to what's actually different.

What, about the bypass box? Someone posted a simple bypass box on here a while ago that they were using with their KP3, but then I came up with the GENIUS idea of adding a volume control. I'm building a few spares, but they've already been spoken for. I can always build another just for you, though.

And I have no idea, I only had the KP2 before this.

I meant that you said you'd got the KP3+. The KP3+ and Kaossilator Pro+ are the new models of the KP3 and Kaossilator Pro, and they came out this year or last year, I think. From what I can tell, they're much the same, but with a bunch of new extra program settings. I don't know if there's any other difference in performance though, but apparently the KP3+ is 9V instead of the 12V the KP3 uses. Was just curious, but if you didn't have the KP3 first, you wouldn't be able to compare. I think they're pretty much the same anyway, I just wondered.

Archived