Ahh man, Hyper Music and Apocalypse Please?

It's going to end up being the same thing that SMBH was: a song that makes no sense put with a scene that makes no sense because there's pretty much NO Muse song that would ever fit "perfectly" with any kind of teenage-angst vampire movie:rolleyes:

To be fair I saw a Twilight vid where MOTP worked really well....

That's about it thouh (except maybe Sunburn but I hope that's not used).

OMG I saw that one!!!

I was wiping the tears from laughing so much - her reactions are hilarious, srsly nobody can be that OTT about a TRAILER!!!

I actually I wouldn't mind going to see New Moon with her - I would get some popcorn and spent the entire time just watching her reactions to the entire movie. Now that's what I would call entertainment!!! :LOL:

+1 :LOL: When I saw it I thought it was a girl performing a parody of twilight fans (and thought she was quite good at it!)... but :eek::eek: I had to read your post to realise it wasn't ! Seriously that cannot be true :LOL: OMG :facepalm::facepalm: I just hope I'm not ridiculous that way when I fantasize about Matt :LOL:

What is it with you and below the waist body part! :LOL:

Thank you so much for sharing that video (can you hear the sarcasm :D )... I love the part about choosing the right music behind so important for the film... Love from what I've seen from the acting in the trailer you gonna need more than good music to save that thing!!! But then she suggested Katy Perry, McFly and Kelly Clarkson! :LOL:

To add insult to injury she reminded me that there actually was a Twilight convention in my town last year (I ended up going away for the entire weekend) Srsly pay £175 for 2 days to listen to people talking about the movie and doing ready from the book :stunned: Sometimes I really don't understand people.

I may be paying £40 to see Muse at a gig but during these 2 hours they are busting their (boar) chops on stage providing an amazing performance! ;)

Yeah ! She should had given her money to poor Musefan that hadn't any money to attend one of this autumn gig :mad::mad:

To be on topic (I think we've gone far away) I just really don't mind if Muse are in Twilight or not. I think the more Muse is heard, the better it is because I do think that Muse good words have to be preached everywhere to anybody to enhance the world. Amen!

Guest Octazooka
That reaction would be pwer :awesome: !!!

:stongue:

Vampires were never meant to be vegetarians, they're blood-sucking meonstaaaasss!

:supersad:

I think it'll be Guiding Light or My Heart Belongs to You.

And why?

Please don't say that. I'm so worried that MOTP will get used, as it does seem quite fitting with the theme. It's my favourite song ever, and seeing it getting milked like SMBH would actually upset me. :$

If they fucking use problematique I'll... I will.. execute them all by myself.

Fucking hell, not that one!

:supersad:

Yeah, hope they neither use that one nor Assassin :mad:

Mhhhhhh.... mhhhhhhhh.... they could use....... mhhh..... STARLIGHT. That wouldn't hurt 'cause most of the people already know that song... :D

To be honest, I think the songs that best fit the movie are MotP and Stockholm. Though I hope none of those songs are ruined by fangirls. I often describe Twilight as "something I love, even though I hate its fans".

Which is odd, because I consider myself a fan, but whatever. :chuckle:

The SMBH bit was the only time I perked up during Twilight. I was like oooooh and the movie was 'cool' for about a minute and then I went back to ignoring it.

From clips I've seen, the sequel should be better than Twilight with the new director and all and composer Alexandre Desplat (The Queen, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) is a huge upgrade.

So who knows, it might not be that bad.

Archived