+1. She is such a hypocrite :indiff: I remember watching Interview with a Vampire back when I was really young (probably when I was 10-12), and I don't recall ever even thinking "Eww, that's so gross!" at all. The only thing that disturbed me was the fact that I was watching it with my uncle and cousin, but that's another story :erm:

Nothing scary, just a whole lot of biting (hellooo vampire movie...) and some blood

Ouuu, sounds kinky :eyebrows::chuckle:

At least there would be one kinky thing in the movie :p

Exactly. Vampire movies are supposed to be like that! Unless of course you're talking about Buffy The Vampire Slayer :rolleyes: (I mean the movie, not the TV series. Both are completely different). And yes, I agree with you. Interview with a Vampire is one of the best vampire movies that I have seen; better than Coppola's Dracula, cos Keanu Reeves ruined it for me :noey:.

Yeah but Coppola's Dracula had Gary Oldman... I loved him in that movie (great acting) and let's me honest a vampire like that he can bite me any time ;) Keanu was his wooden self (bit like Pattinson) which means that by the end I was ruling for Dracula to live and get away with the girl... One other thing I love about that movie is how it mixes the real story of Vlad the Impaler with Bram Stoker's book.

No no, when teenagers have sex, the aftermath usually consists of unicorns frolicking around and giggling in a sea of glitter :p

:LOL:

This thread = win. Of course if little Steffie read it she'd go and cut herself. "the Muse fans don't like me!! wahhha!"

:stunned:

She's never read Bram Stoker... first vampire book I read. And The Historian is really interesting, actually the vampire part is not that dominant but really interesting about the history of the real Vlad The Impaler, Istanbul and the history of that region throughout the middle ages - maybe too intellectual for Meyer :rolleyes:

I still can't believe she got published... I guess some agent saw the money making potential with teenager...

The book 3 has a scene about a vampire being shredded to bit during a fight but I wouldn't really call it violent when you see how it's written.

This woman amazes me - does she think she has monopoly on the vampire genre? And I love her double standards: sex before marriage is a big no no but teenage wedding and teenage pregnancy on the other hand is fine :rolleyes:

If that's the scene she is referring to that's nothing. He bites her on the top of the breast and all you see is the blood stain the dress - you can hardly call it disturbing (and I get scared easily with films)

... or they could Execution Commentary during a love scene... Matt random screaming in the background :chuckle:

:LOL: or Showbiz...

'controlling my feelings for too long' and for the 107 year old virgin that HAS to be the case! :chuckle:

:LOL: Oh wow, what a beautiful image. I've heard about that... but you forgot to mention the fireworks:LOL:

What's this? I thought it ended with sparkly vampires going 'ohh Bella look what I have done.' 'why am I covered in feathers and bruises?' 'because we had rough hot sex and we shall never do it again' 'but eddwarrrd' 'oh okay' BAM preggo.

Im trying to love IBTY as much as i can until the release of new moon..then...i shall let go of it forever.. :'( .....its going to get massively raped by the twatlights like with supermassive black hole :'(

R.I.P-Supermassive Black Hole 2006-2008

R.I.P-I Belong To You Sept.2009-Nov.2009

:'(

Im trying to love IBTY as much as i can until the release of new moon..then...i shall let go of it forever.. :'( .....its going to get massively raped by the twatlights like with supermassive black hole :'(

R.I.P-Supermassive Black Hole 2006-2008

R.I.P-I Belong To You Sept.2009-Nov.2009

:'(

they :'( were :'( so :'( young :'(

Yeah but Coppola's Dracula had Gary Oldman... I loved him in that movie (great acting) and let's me honest a vampire like that he can bite me any time ;) Keanu was his wooden self (bit like Pattinson) which means that by the end I was ruling for Dracula to live and get away with the girl... One other thing I love about that movie is how it mixes the real story of Vlad the Impaler with Bram Stoker's book.

Good point. Despite the Transylvanian accent (which always makes me laugh, because it just sounds so silly :LOL:), he was a really good Dracula. It's no wonder Mina was so easily seduced by him ;). And you're right. I was actually rooting for Dracula at the end cos Keanu's Jonathan was just so hollow and bland, whereas Dracula was so passionate and tragic. I was surprised at how different the movie was from the book. The whole Mina being a reincarnation of Dracula's wife was totally unexpected. Though it definitely made the story a lot more interesting, since you actually sympathize with Dracula.

:LOL: Oh wow, what a beautiful image. I've heard about that... but you forgot to mention the fireworks:LOL:

Oh YEAH, how did I forget that part? :ohmy::chuckle:

'controlling my feelings for too long' and for the 107 year old virgin that HAS to be the case! :chuckle:

Good one :LOL:

And you people with the IBTY funeral, :facepalm::LOL:

Way to totally overreact eh? :p

Nonsense! Overreacting would be to go to the director's house and pants him in front of a bunch of cameras, then go to Muse's tour bus and talk them out of the Twatlight thing and make them realize that the zetas have filled thier minds, and then finally...go to Meyer's house...and...and...anyone got ideas? Who's in? :LOL: Just joking.

I love IBTY and while I am not opposed to it being in New Moon, I think it's the french part that should be in it.

It's so exciting to me to hear my favorite bands on the soundtracks for movies. Music is such a crucial part of a scene and can make it or break it. So far Muse has made it. :)

Nonsense! Overreacting would be to go to the director's house and pants him in front of a bunch of cameras, then go to Muse's tour bus and talk them out of the Twatlight thing and make them realize that the zetas have filled thier minds, and then finally...go to Meyer's house...and...and...anyone got ideas? Who's in? :LOL: Just joking.

Oh HELL NO im not joking!!! jk

5450_113049362869_780687869_2112458_8130029_n.jpg

Found on a facebook group! :D

:LOL:

:LOL: That would def work too!!!

Good point. Despite the Transylvanian accent (which always makes me laugh, because it just sounds so silly :LOL:), he was a really good Dracula. It's no wonder Mina was so easily seduced by him ;). And you're right. I was actually rooting for Dracula at the end cos Keanu's Jonathan was just so hollow and bland, whereas Dracula was so passionate and tragic. I was surprised at how different the movie was from the book. The whole Mina being a reincarnation of Dracula's wife was totally unexpected. Though it definitely made the story a lot more interesting, since you actually sympathize with Dracula.

And the fact that it was based on real events. Vlad's first wife did throw herself into the river after receiving a letter from the turk shot by an arrow and in old folklore she is referred as to Princess's River... Who ever came with the idea to combime the 2 was very clever. Furthermore if you look at the main portrait of Vlad you can see that they use similarities to create gary oldman's character (same mustache and long brown locks).

:happy:

i know a twilight fan who's asked me to make her a 'real' muse fan, jsut cause she doesn't wanna be classed as the sort who only like them cause of twilight, bless 'er.

she wants to hear IBTL the original, clarinet, chimes, french an' all first.

i might just have to let her hear execution commentary instead

:chuckle:

• 8 months later...

The important fact is; We will still have Muse after twilight is done. And for us younger people, our children will ask us "Tell me you weren't ever into Twilight, please." And we'll be able to say no. :) I look forward to that day. :p

Archived