They should take Starlight if anything at all, because I can care less for that song.

But if they lay one finger on anything else (namely Microcuts, New Born, or anything from Origin for that matter), then :fear:

Your sig is lovely. :happy:

but I'm asleep,

In the backrow,

of the cinema like a queer,

I don't wanna be here.

No, No,

I'm waking up again!

I'm waking up,

to this load of booooooooooooooooooolocks,

booooooooooooooooooolocks.

But it makes my girlfriend happy,

that's all that I want,

she should be a muse fan,

she should be a muse fan.

But she's a creep

she's a twitard,

what the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here,

I am a muse fan....

;)

but I'm asleep,

In the backrow,

of the cinema like a queer,

I don't wanna be here.

No, No,

I'm waking up again!

I'm waking up,

to this load of booooooooooooooooooolocks,

booooooooooooooooooolocks.

But it makes my girlfriend happy,

that's all that I want,

she should be a muse fan,

she should be a muse fan.

But she's a creep

she's a twitard,

what the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here,

I am a muse fan....

;)

:LOL:

Just have to share, I was luckily spared from my colleague who is a Twilight fanatic. I asked her if she was familiar with Muse seeing as she was a fangirl of the book, and her answer was a big NO. Was totally relieved to know that.

There is in no way those songs mentioned on the article fitted with New Moon. It was a depressing chapter from the life of Bella, yes I read the book out of curiosity.

I hope Muse are in it.

I'm a retrograde Twilighter.

Does that mean you're a Twi-n00b? I guess you won't get bashed on here for it because you're a mod and all. So much rabid Twilight hate on here! I was/am a fair-weather Twi-fan, I guess. I am sure Muse will be on the New Moon soundtrack, which will be released 10/13. I'm guessing a new song will be picked.

Oh wow, the author actually considered Creep? I mean, really? Creep? Its an alright song, but others would have worked much better atmospherically. Sail to the Moon, Pyramid Song, There There, Life in a Glass House, even We Suck Young Blood (lol). Whatevs, at least it didn't happen.

/out of control Radiohead fan bashing blockhead author of Twilight

Oh wow, the author actually considered Creep? I mean, really? Creep? Its an alright song, but others would have worked much better atmospherically. Sail to the Moon, Pyramid Song, There There, Life in a Glass House, even We Suck Young Blood (lol). Whatevs, at least it didn't happen.

/out of control Radiohead fan bashing blockhead author of Twilight

Anyone who considers "Creep" for their movie is a fucking moron, no questions asked. I mean even when I saw "SFW" ages ago it made laugh because it had a scene where the guy is walking on the streets depressed and "I'm a creep..." plays in the background.

Talk about the least subtle song choice to depict the moods of the characters, ever. :noey:

(That doesn't mean the song itself isn't good, the lyrics are just cringe-worthy)

Archived