Luckily I haven't seen or read any of the twilight books, also I haven't had to suffer the torture of coming into contact with someone hu likes muse purely for twilight.

And yes I totally agree that USoE or micro cuts would teach them a lesson lol

Btw has any1 seen the micro cuts misinterpreted lyrics on YouTube? I pissed my pants watching that =]

Does that mean you're a Twi-n00b? I guess you won't get bashed on here for it because you're a mod and all. So much rabid Twilight hate on here! I was/am a fair-weather Twi-fan, I guess. I am sure Muse will be on the New Moon soundtrack, which will be released 10/13. I'm guessing a new song will be picked.

Oh yes. I'm yet another person lustin/pining after Edward.

I'm even going to Forks next year.

But I've been a Muse fan since 2001.

To all those that think Twilight and Muse should have nothing to do with each other, go away please. To those new Muse fans that Twilight has brought about, welcome, you have some catching up to do :)

Also..."I will reggae abortionist, I willl!" :LOL:

Oh yes. I'm yet another person lustin/pining after Edward.

I'm even going to Forks next year.

But I've been a Muse fan since 2001.

To all those that think Twilight and Muse should have nothing to do with each other, go away please. To those new Muse fans that Twilight has brought about, welcome, you have some catching up to do :)

Also..."I will reggae abortionist, I willl!" :LOL:

:kiss:

Listen to da mod, people!

Niall! Your going to forks...hes not there hes stuck in tree hiding from fan girls. Nice avatar eyebrows btw. I'm a fan of sharpies myself as you can see.

Anyone who considers "Creep" for their movie is a fucking moron, no questions asked. I mean even when I saw "SFW" ages ago it made laugh because it had a scene where the guy is walking on the streets depressed and "I'm a creep..." plays in the background.

Talk about the least subtle song choice to depict the moods of the characters, ever. :noey:

(That doesn't mean the song itself isn't good, the lyrics are just cringe-worthy)

And yes Creep in any part of New moon would be silly. Its way to obvious.

It's an endless cycle, don't you get it!??!?! The only way Twi movies are going to look (and sound) good is to put really good music in it (namely Muse)!!!! and so the movie's going to look good, but then they're BUTCHERING that song!!! And the fans that don't care about music, only Edward's sparkliness and Taylor Lautner's abs don't give a crap about butchering perfectly good music!!! :mad::mad::mad::'(:'(:noey::noey:

Besides, the aura of NM is that of heartbreak and weird riskiness and delusion. The lyrics (of Hyper Music) fit quite well, but the actual melody...not so much.

Maybe they can just take some instrumental part of a song and put it in? like they did to Mute Math?

(p.s. damn katherine hardwicke to the pit of hell. praise to chris weitz or whoever the director of NM is -- the trailer looks way better than twi already, so i guess that's saying something)

Dear God no...

LATimes:

'....There are 450 visual effects shots to complete, in addition to the score and the movie's soundtrack, which he says will feature songs from Radiohead, Muse and Band of Skulls, among others. But the sequences he's readying for the event -- one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit hysteria from the crowd -- will be done in time.'

Please express your hatred below...

Its news about Muse, in the media/news section...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63327&page=13 so that one. I get very defensive over twilight threads. I'm not a "twihard" but I'm fed up about twilight bashing. urgh move on. And as you said in your first quote "Please express your hatred below..."

Why not discuss...thast more neutral for a disscussion thread...

Sorry if i seem like a b*tch but I'm just getting frustrated that I can't like Muse and Twilight at the same time. 10 yr muse fan here.

Yes fangirls annoying, see that moose from youtube reacting to the new trailer...wtf but twilight itself was an okay thing if you look past it and laugh to. So well without sounding mean, no "bashing" (i.e. I hate twilgiht becuase they made lots of people like one song) please just opinions (sparkly vampires what a load of tripe).

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63327&page=13 so that one. I get very defensive over twilight threads. I'm not a "twihard" but I'm fed up about twilight bashing. urgh move on. And as you said in your first quote "Please express your hatred below..."

Why not discuss...thast more neutral for a disscussion thread...

Sorry if i seem like a b*tch but I'm just getting frustrated that I can't like Muse and Twilight at the same time. 10 yr muse fan here.

Yes fangirls annoying, see that moose from youtube reacting to the new trailer...wtf but twilight itself was an okay thing if you look past it and laugh to. So well without sounding mean, no "bashing" (i.e. I hate twilgiht becuase they made lots of people like one song) please just opinions (sparkly vampires what a load of tripe).

+1,000,000,000,000,000,001

I think I love you, Bai-Lee. :kiss:

+1,000,000,000,000,000,001

I think I love you, Bai-Lee. :kiss:

Ah I fellow twi-liker(see I can say its silly and I like it too) Lets make a subsection... :LOL:

Edit: thansk mod for moving. Its now a more concise twifight

Also putting twi in front of things is making me giggle...

Archived