I would lol if all of the sudden I hear "EURASIA ...SIAAAAAAAaAaaa" in the middle of new moon :LOL: and watch the fans go ::eek: "wtf is that?!"

:awesome:

They should use Spiral Static. Fangirls will never be able to believe that the low voice in that song is the same one from the baseball game. :LOL:

But... I got into Muse when I was 12. :erm:

I must say, they're highly appealing to the teenybopper crowd.

:LOL:

There's no shame in being both into Twilight and into Muse. As long as you were into Muse first. :LOL:

I don't get why they are so appealing to teens...I mean do they actually get the conspiracy theories and political aspects of the lyrics? :D

Guest Octazooka

There's no shame in being both into Twilight and into Muse. As long as you were into Muse first. :LOL:

I don't get why they are so appealing to teens...I mean do they actually get the conspiracy theories and political aspects of the lyrics? :D

:(

My only saving grace is that Hyper Music will probably be too ear-grating for those frigging Twilight fans.

Damn, not Hyper Music! That's my favourite song :facepalm:

Here comes another argument about Muse being fronted by Robert Pattison.

Is this some sort of conspiracy? :eek::LOL: Or are they saying that Rob should front Muse? The first I like, Matt is Edward Cullen/Cedric Diggory/Salvador Dali. The second makes me want to cry.

At least he's a pom I guess. :rolleyes:

I don't like Twilight...

When i saw the movie almost cry with all that girl's stuff about vegetarian vampires... Oh boy...

And when i listened the Supermassive Black Hole in the baseball game i think, well at least something good.

But i ate my words after i found all the fangirls that supposedly are Muse fans when a big part of them only had heard the song featured in the movie... Man that sucks!

Ahh man, Hyper Music and Apocalypse Please?

It's going to end up being the same thing that SMBH was: a song that makes no sense put with a scene that makes no sense because there's pretty much NO Muse song that would ever fit "perfectly" with any kind of teenage-angst vampire movie:rolleyes:

Ahh man, Hyper Music and Apocalypse Please?

It's going to end up being the same thing that SMBH was: a song that makes no sense put with a scene that makes no sense because there's pretty much NO Muse song that would ever fit "perfectly" with any kind of teenage-angst vampire movie:rolleyes:

I will agree that in the context of the movie, SMBH made little sense, aside from just being a fun-sounding song to accompany a light-hearted scene. But Hyper Music and AP do seem like they will actually go along with the story quite well, imo.

I'm not saying I think screaming Twilight fan girls are enjoyable, but I think they're harmless. I know there are some unusually mature and sophisticated 14-17 year olds on these boards, but for the most part, I think these crazy Twilight obsessed teens are probably actually quite normal. I used to be a crazed teen Duran Duran fan, lol.

And yes, I've read the Twilight books and found them to be moderately enjoyable pieces of fluff. But I read all the time, and enjoy a lot of different genres. I'm not a crazed Twilight fangirl. But I suppose I do consider myself to be a crazed Muse fangirl. :):$

lol, I hate Twilight with a passion, but if USoE was in the movie I'd go to the theater opening night just to hear the reaction all the Twilight fangirls. :LOL:

'EURASIA... SIA! SIA! SIA! EURASIA... SIA! SIA! SIA! SIA!'

fangirls: omfg wtf?

me: MUSE FTW

I would go with you!:LOL:

It's simply good music. If the music is good, then it can appeal to anyone, regardless of age or lyrical sensibilities.

I will agree that in the context of the movie, SMBH made little sense, aside from just being a fun-sounding song to accompany a light-hearted scene. But Hyper Music and AP do seem like they will actually go along with the story quite well, imo.

I'm not saying I think screaming Twilight fan girls are enjoyable, but I think they're harmless. I know there are some unusually mature and sophisticated 14-17 year olds on these boards, but for the most part, I think these crazy Twilight obsessed teens are probably actually quite normal. I used to be a crazed teen Duran Duran fan, lol.

And yes, I've read the Twilight books and found them to be moderately enjoyable pieces of fluff. But I read all the time, and enjoy a lot of different genres. I'm not a crazed Twilight fangirl. But I suppose I do consider myself to be a crazed Muse fangirl. :):$

It would all come down to timing, really. I have no idea in what context, AP, where Matt screams "This is the end! OF the wOOOOOOooooooOOOOOrld!" Would fit nicely. HM, maybe has a better shot since it's all about hating someone basically. But I <3 HM and I dun want it to get raped by that fanbase like SMBH did :supersad:

I think it might just be more annoying for me because I know tons of girls my age who are obsessed with this series in the creepiest of ways. And it's disturbing to think that these 18-20 year olds are fantasizing over these characters like puberty-stricken pre-teens! ON CRACK! I also admit to be an obsessed Muse fangirl lol, but I don't go around screaming things like "OMG bite me matt!" Or something equally as ridiculous....And I feel SO bad for Robert Pattinson who seems to be getting mobbed left and right by all of his fans. :facepalm:

Idk, maybe that's why I'm so bitter...because I just get embarrassed by the Twilight fans in my age group and so people automatically assume that since I love Muse = I LOVE TWILIGHT = I obsessively fantasize about Robert/Edward? Gah...I don't know....

sorry, I'm rambling....:rolleyes:

Archived