I would lol if all of the sudden I hear "EURASIA ...SIAAAAAAAaAaaa" in the middle of new moon :LOL: and watch the fans go ::eek: "wtf is that?!"

HAHAHA, YES!

Yes, but you've got to doubt the sincerity of these new "fans" when they say "OMG Muse are my favourite band - they're in Twilight!"

I agree, they frustrate me so much!

There are so many people at my school like that and I hear them talking as though Muse is their favourite band because of Twilight. I'm just like /eye twitches.

Or you talk about Muse and some people are immediatly like "You like Muse? So you must like Twilight."

I'm like "No, just SHUT UP!"

I'm not too confident that songs like Hyper Music & Apocalypse Please will have the same attraction as SMBH to the fan-girls anyway....

Yes, but what if there are those fans who will like those songs JUST because its in Twilight. If someone played Hyper Music to them without any mention of Twilight they would probably not like it.

And when I say this, I'm not talking about every or even most Twilight fans. Just saying.

I would lol if all of the sudden I hear "EURASIA ...SIAAAAAAAaAaaa" in the middle of new moon :LOL: and watch the fans go ::eek: "wtf is that?!"

lol, I hate Twilight with a passion, but if USoE was in the movie I'd go to the theater opening night just to hear the reaction all the Twilight fangirls. :LOL:

'EURASIA... SIA! SIA! SIA! EURASIA... SIA! SIA! SIA! SIA!'

fangirls: omfg wtf?

me: MUSE FTW

I wish Microcuts would somehow find it's way into one of those movies. THAT would end the fangirls.

Sadly, I don't think it would. They would obsess over anything:LOL:.

I'm having trouble wording my sig in a way that is clear. Just to be clear, I can't stand the fangirls that like muse because of twilight, but I have no problem with people that genuinly like either or both of them. Many of the fangirls only like it because it is the in thing and are often too young to actually appreciate it. I liked the books because they were well written and very entertaining. I thought it was great that the author also liked the band that I had liked for so long and was even more excited that it was in the movie although it did (rightly) worry me. To quote one of my friends "Damn! now if we go to a muse concert it will be full of vampires!". Wow, that was longer than i expected :). I just get tired of all these assumptions. I do respect the people who at least tried reading the twilight books though, even if they didn't like them.

I wish Microcuts would somehow find it's way into one of those movies. THAT would end the fangirls.

:LOL: I was just thinking that. If you made a fangirl listen to it with no explanation, not saying who it is, she'd probably be like, "wtf is this crap?!1" and I'd love to see their faces when they find out it's by their so-called favorite band.

Although sadly, like the person above me said, if it was in Twilight they'd probably start proclaiming their love for it anyway.

On a separate note, I wonder what Radiohead song will be in there, and I wonder if the fangirls will start loving them next.

They're taking away our beautiful boys into the hell of teenaged fandom. :mad:

And I like the books. I don't like all of the extra attention Muse are getting because of it however. They should be recognised because of their musical talent not because 15 year old girls cream when they hear SMBH and think of Edward Cullen. :supersad:

They're taking away our beautiful boys into the hell of teenaged fandom. :mad:

And I like the books. I don't like all of the extra attention Muse are getting because of it however. They should be recognised because of their musical talent not because 15 year old girls cream when they hear SMBH and think of Edward Cullen. :supersad:

I'm 14, I scream and cover my ears when I hear SMBH because it's so fail in comparison to everything else Muse has done.

Do I win?

You know,now that I think about it,Stephie was having this poll to decide the soundtrack for New Moon.I meant to make a thread telling everyone to vote for the non-muse songs,because three had to be eliminated from the soundtrack,but I kinda forgot.....hehe....oopsie.

Blaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh.

Oh well. It'll probably be Apocalypse Please, which I doubt the fangirl-Twilighters will like anyway.

I really don't care much about Muse being used in movies, it's just the fact that this movie is particularly aimed at young teens who think SMBH is a Twilight song, was written for Twilight, sung by Edward and covered by Muse. :facepalm:

I agree. I actually have been a fan of Muse for a while then I read the Twilight books. And then I saw the movie and SMBH came on and I was like "Wtf?" I mean I thought it was cool and all then EVERYOne was like, "Omg! Muse is awesome. I love Muse!" I was about ready to kill someone. Twilight just made me angry. So now I dont like it. lol

Archived