Haha yeah,USoE would fit in blatantly:

Pattie:You are the ice beneath my skates blah blah blah

Bella:You are the fire in my eyes blah blah blah

Pattie:Oh,Bella!

Bella:Oh,Edward!

*passionate kiss*

Overly Patriotic Voice:UNITED STAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!UNITED STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!

*passionate kiss*

Overly Patriotic Voice:UNITED STAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!UNITED STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!

:LOL:

Yeah I read about it a little while ago :facepalm:

Discarded? :facepalm:

Fucking Twatlighters :facepalm:

Yeah...he had it completely composed and everything apparently but the director didn't want anything to do with it. So they chose Carter Burwell's. Which is terrible btw.

Yeah...he had it completely composed and everything apparently but the director didn't want anything to do with it. So they chose Carter Burwell's. Which is terrible btw.

Well at least Matt can breathe a sigh of relief knowing only SMBH made it onto that crappy film :happy:

*passionate kiss*

:awesome:

Or (this would make me happy):

*passionate kiss*

Matt dancing around at the bottom of the screen: I DON'T WANT YOUUUU AND I NEVEEEER DIIIIIIIIID

Bella: *slaps Pattie*

Pattie: Onoes.

[/series]

:awesome:

*passionate kiss*

Thank you!!! LMAO picturing that in my head...

It was very fitting then... I'm sorry but that movie was awful from start to finish (and I'm not just saying that just because it's Twilight)

It was very fitting then... I'm sorry but that movie was awful from start to finish (and I'm not just saying that just because it's Twilight)

This.

My brother bugged me to watch it for ages, so one night when I had nothing to watch he put the thing on and for the love of Yorke it was dreadful!

It was on par with High School and the "Not another........ movie" series :facepalm:

This.

My brother bugged me to watch it for ages, so one night when I had nothing to watch he put the thing on and for the love of Yorke it was dreadful!

It was on par with High School and the "Not another........ movie" series :facepalm:

Same I refused to pay to see it so I waited for a free occasion...

I can't comment on "Not another...movies" because I haven't seen any of them, but I actually believe that the acting, directing and character development was better in High School Musical (not saying it was good - just better than Twilight). I was hoping for them that things would get better in New Moon but having seen the trailer I think we are heading for another :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLvNGZjMt8I

This is enough to put anyone off :LOL:

OMG I saw that one!!!

I was wiping the tears from laughing so much - her reactions are hilarious, srsly nobody can be that OTT about a TRAILER!!!

I actually I wouldn't mind going to see New Moon with her - I would get some popcorn and spent the entire time just watching her reactions to the entire movie. Now that's what I would call entertainment!!! :LOL:

OMG I saw that one!!!

I was wiping the tears from laughing so much - her reactions are hilarious, srsly nobody can be that OTT about a TRAILER!!!

I actually I wouldn't mind going to see New Moon with her - I would get some popcorn and spent the entire time just watching her reactions to the entire movie. Now that's what I would call entertainment!!! :LOL:

I think I'd end up just shoving my knob into her fat mouth, just to shut her up...

Jeez louise, there's this fucking video aswell :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzUKKEbBuY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fboard%2Emuse%2Emu%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Fp%3D6190720%23post6190720&feature=player_embedded

I think I'd end up just shoving my knob into her fat mouth, just to shut her up...

Jeez louise, there's this fucking video aswell :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzUKKEbBuY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fboard%2Emuse%2Emu%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Fp%3D6190720%23post6190720&feature=player_embedded

What is it with you and below the waist body part! :LOL:

Thank you so much for sharing that video (can you hear the sarcasm :D )... I love the part about choosing the right music behind so important for the film... Love from what I've seen from the acting in the trailer you gonna need more than good music to save that thing!!! But then she suggested Katy Perry, McFly and Kelly Clarkson! :LOL:

To add insult to injury she reminded me that there actually was a Twilight convention in my town last year (I ended up going away for the entire weekend) Srsly pay £175 for 2 days to listen to people talking about the movie and doing ready from the book :stunned: Sometimes I really don't understand people.

I may be paying £40 to see Muse at a gig but during these 2 hours they are busting their (boar) chops on stage providing an amazing performance! ;)

Archived