yea, I agree, but I have to admit that Starlight is one of their best live songs. And it has an emotional tie to Matt, since he apparently wrote it about his girlfriend (it said that in an interview with her, not sure if it's true)

It's one of their best lives songs now because when everyone claps to the drums we're spelling out TITS :awesome:

Yeah, I think that's true, I remember reading an interview like that somewhere too....I think she, or Matt, also said MOTP was somewhat about their relationship too? Or something....I can't really remember now.

It should be free tickets to Wembley. It should be better than the first, if possible.

The last song should be a full-blown orchestrated KoC that is 10 minutes long with a longer, more varying solo. It should end with a really accented note with the violins holding out the same note for about 20 seconds of fade out and a loud "AND A GOOD NIGHT TO ALL!" from Dom.

why have so many people suggested Take a Bow? its a shit closing song, works far better as an opener. To suggest anything other than Stockholm Syndrome with total stage destruction is madness. Also bring back the confetti cannons from the Abso tour, why did they get rid of them?!

It's one of their best lives songs now because when everyone claps to the drums we're spelling out TITS :awesome:

Yeah, I think that's true, I remember reading an interview like that somewhere too....I think she, or Matt, also said MOTP was somewhat about their relationship too? Or something....I can't really remember now.

hahaha I saw that on the musewiki. I love whoever put that there :LOL:

aw that's be sad if motp were about their relationship! was it on the musewiki as well? i think it might've said it was about her nagging him or whatever

Hmmm....Maybe...Apocalypse Please, Invincible, Stockholm Syndrome or Bliss.

Wait - KoC would be an awesome ending too, Ha Supermassive Black Hole as a closer - wait that could work..."Glaciers melting in the dead of night and superstars sucked into the super-massive..."

Hmm...I don't know, They all should be in the last concert.

And to the people wondering where their last concert should be, shouldn't it be in Devon?

hahaha I saw that on the musewiki. I love whoever put that there :LOL:

aw that's be sad if motp were about their relationship! was it on the musewiki as well? i think it might've said it was about her nagging him or whatever

I think Niall updated it, he was the one who discovered it afterall:LOL:

And yeah the nagging bit sounds familiar, aww:rolleyes: haha I'm pretty sure that's on MuseWiki but if not I know there's an interview out there somewhere....

I think Niall updated it, he was the one who discovered it afterall:LOL:

And yeah the nagging bit sounds familiar, aww:rolleyes: haha I'm pretty sure that's on MuseWiki but if not I know there's an interview out there somewhere....

It's funny how no one has changed it since it's true haha

Basing this on what I think Muse would decide over what I'd like, I would have thought...

EITHER

Blackout with a smyphony orchestra.

OR

Stockholm Syndrome with the most out-of-control crazah improvisation after the song's outro we've seen to date.

Chaz

• 1 month later...
Hmmm....Maybe...Apocalypse Please, Invincible, Stockholm Syndrome or Bliss.

Wait - KoC would be an awesome ending too, Ha Supermassive Black Hole as a closer - wait that could work..."Glaciers melting in the dead of night and superstars sucked into the super-massive..."

Hmm...I don't know, They all should be in the last concert.

And to the people wondering where their last concert should be, shouldn't it be in Devon?

THIS IS THE END!

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD!

And it would be. :'(

This has to be broken up into a few different categories

Bittersweet

Blackout - Obvious choice. Performed by a real, live orchestra would be something to behold

Invincible - I freaking love this simple melody. Plus, that solo + final chorus finishes quite strongly

Falling Away With You - Will be truly memorable if played as the last song in the playlist. That final verse will have a lot of people in tears :(

Rockout (pun, geddit, GEDDIT?)

Knights of Cydonia - Sure, it might not have that "emotional edge" for their last song ever, but it sure as hell is a fun and sweaty way to go!

Stockholm Syndrome - Need I really say why?

Space Dementia - In my opinion, their angriest song. Listen to the Earl's Court version of it... freaking amazing ending Will be quite the powerhouse.

Epic climax[/b]

Showbiz (Long version) - The version used in the album creates more suspense and gradually eases the audience into the song. The shorter version (e.g. Reading) doesn't have as good a build-up.

Take a Bow - *giggles* What an epic song!

Butterflies and Hurricanes - Motivational AND has a spine-chilling climax. Nice!

That said.... there is only really one song that defines Muse's sheer range, emotional depth AND be fitting enough as their final song....

Citizen Erased

this, of course, assumes that i have enough control over my emotions and utter devastation at the fact that this is the LAST concert and can appreciate the LAST song ever. so, if i am not an emotional train wreck, i would either love to hear FAWY OR Apocalypse Please. or maybe it should be something fun, so i don't feel like curling up in a ball at the end.

Archived