Guest QueenOfNerds

OMG thats a horrible thought:( But possibly Blackout, might be a fitting end.

I guess we don't know what the "symphonic moster" is gonna be like, so could be that aswell, imagine a full orchestra!

I guess we don't know what the "symphonic moster" is gonna be like, so could be that aswell, imagine a full orchestra!

Yeah, guess it will be this symphonic monster when they do quit (Don't think like that, depressing.. depressing..).

Well, was watching a Swedish band on youtube who quit this summer (Broder Daniel) and started to think what song Muse would play if they quit.

Glorious would be a great end, because they for sure are glorious=)

The only time I've ever seen TAB work as a closer was at Wembley Stadium.

So I'm going to say Stockholm Syndrome (the way they extended it on Absolution tour), or Citizen Erased - you get the heaviness, but then a beautiful dynamic ending.

But yeah, horrible thought :(

Blackout? i wouldnt anyone crying there! id want to finish it with a blast. Dont know what song though. Who Knows Who?

Take A Bow, of course.

The best closer they've produced and fittingly named song.

It's a much better opener than closer imo. TAB feels pretty anti-climactic imo. Plus hearing "YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS" is not really the way I want to hear Muse go...

Citizen Erased or perhaps the upcoming orchestral piece. Megalomania would be cool.

Plus hearing "YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS" is not really the way I want to hear Muse go...

It's the only appropriate way I'd want to hear Muse go.

And anti-climactic? I'd say Matt screaming 'YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS' with masses of swirling synths, crashing bass and drums and then the final 'DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH!' with flames and smoke makes for the most climactic ending of any Muse gig I've been to :D.

Archived