Hyper Music > Agitated > Stockholm Syndrome > Yes Please > Everything on stage being smashed to waves of feedback

:yesey::happy:

EDIT: Actually then with a final encore of Citizen Erased. Going out on the piano to:

"Wash me away, clean your body of me, erase all the memories, they only bring us pain, and i've seen, all i'll ever need."

• 1 year later...

Muse should have their last concert in Teignmouth, where it all began. They'd have to flatten the town to fit every Muse fan ever into it, free of charge. It doesn't matter what song they ended with, but they should play every song they ever wrote...but have Matt not sing. The audience should do vocals. That would be unbelievably epic :awesome:

And then they should smash up the stage. Completely. And then when they walked offstage everyone in the audience should commit mass suicide.

Seriously, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but how about Easily?

I wanna hypnotise you so

You will remember me etc, and

Easily forgotten...would just have everyone crying their eyes out *bawls*

I feel this would probably happen and i would love it..

Knights of Cydonia ending the concert, except the ending riff wouldn't end, it would just go on....and on, for atleast 10 minutes :D

Oh and a lot of the crowd may collapse by the end of it :ninja:

Guest jessychickin
Muse should have their last concert in Teignmouth, where it all began. They'd have to flatten the town to fit every Muse fan ever into it, free of charge. It doesn't matter what song they ended with, but they should play every song they ever wrote...but have Matt not sing. The audience should do vocals. That would be unbelievably epic :awesome:

And then they should smash up the stage. Completely. And then when they walked offstage everyone in the audience should commit mass suicide.

I wanna hypnotise you so

No one will need to be hypnotized, they will be remembered FOREVER! :D & the word 'should' shouldn't be there, the mass suicide would happen anyway :p

Feeling Good! Cos we'd all be feeling shit.

AGREED! Or maybe Glorious, dunno why though :p

Its a terrible thought though, Muse's last song... EVER, nooooooo! :stunned:

I wanna hypnotise you so

I really like this idea, with a few changes.

Muse plays their final concert in the middle of a desert oasis. Every single muse.mu member who has posted more than, say, 150 times, and have had something intelligent to say are invited. Which would be just about everyone....

The concert would last a week. For the first five days, they play one album a day. During the day on those five days, all of the .mu musicians meet with Matt, Dom, and Chris in a secluded part of the desert to collaborate on new music and make setlists for the last two days. On the last two days, the concerts begin with 3 new songs, in which all of the musicians + Muse play together. After that, the musicians leave the stage for Muse to play the two greatest setlists of all time. The last song that they would play would be Blackout, and at the end chloroform is forced on the entire crowd, and everyone wakes up naked in their front lawns/doorsteps/stoops/etc. Muse then flies a rocket to the moon, never to be heard from again.

Why do we all wake up naked? I don't know, but it just seems like something Muse would do.

Archived