Yes, too depressing D:

And chilling and eerie and weird.

Just thinking about it gives me chills.

But, Falling Away With You would be cool. Never played, and it's got a sort of lofty sadness. Wouldn't be a bang, but it'd be epic in a way.

Can't choose any other way though :rolleyes:

I'd like them to end it with Agitated.

Then come back for an encore, and play KoC, Stockholm Syndrome (This will be the last timeee), Time is Running Out, then go into Take A Bow. Then when the heavy guitar kicks in, start up the Muscle Museum guitar part, do a bit of MM, transition into a bit of Fury, then into an electric rendition of Map of Your Head, then finally back into Take a Bow.

I'd like them to end it with Agitated.

Then come back for an encore, and play KoC, Stockholm Syndrome (This will be the last timeee), Time is Running Out, then go into Take A Bow. Then when the heavy guitar kicks in, start up the Muscle Museum guitar part, do a bit of MM, transition into a bit of Fury, then into an electric rendition of Map of Your Head, then finally back into Take a Bow.

:LOL:

Invincible. It would be a sorta statement from them. That even though they are coming to the end, we can all do great stuff like they have. 'Make your dreams come true'. It would be a fitting end.

I could imagine them playing it at a huge venue, in the rain. And everybody would be crying.

Invincible. It would be a sorta statement from them. That even though they are coming to the end, we can all do great stuff like they have. 'Make your dreams come true'. It would be a fitting end.

I could imagine them playing it at a huge venue, in the rain. And everybody would be crying.

If they played Invincible for their last song i'd be crying. But not in a good way. In an angry way.

Take a Bow, but extended, with extra hateful lyrics. A 400 piece robot orchestra. It would end with a very carefully choreographed explosion which destroys the stage, the orchestra, and the entire PA system. Muse would hide somewhere in the wreckage, the management would claim they had died, and they could go hang with Shergar.

I'd want to be at that concert.

Archived