Nothing would be sufficient to cope with it.

Blackout maybe.

Exogenesis if they wanted to leave us with some hope.

I hope if they consider they are doing their last ever concert, they don't tell us though. :stunned:

Actually they probably better not for their own personal safety, the security would probably have a job stopping the audience storming the stage and kidnapping them! ;):LOL:

I think out of those I'd go to Teignmouth. The face of the sun would be pretty uncomfortable, to say the least. The moon might lack atmosphere. :D

Badum-tsch!

I would say Hysteria, just seems like a last one to make everyone go crazy. But TAB would be awesome too. I was luckily enough to see it at Wembley in 2007 and it was pretty :awesome:

I really like this idea, with a few changes.

Muse plays their final concert in the middle of a desert oasis. Every single muse.mu member who has posted more than, say, 150 times, and have had something intelligent to say are invited. Which would be just about everyone....

The concert would last a week. For the first five days, they play one album a day. During the day on those five days, all of the .mu musicians meet with Matt, Dom, and Chris in a secluded part of the desert to collaborate on new music and make setlists for the last two days. On the last two days, the concerts begin with 3 new songs, in which all of the musicians + Muse play together. After that, the musicians leave the stage for Muse to play the two greatest setlists of all time. The last song that they would play would be Blackout, and at the end chloroform is forced on the entire crowd, and everyone wakes up naked in their front lawns/doorsteps/stoops/etc. Muse then flies a rocket to the moon, never to be heard from again.

Why do we all wake up naked? I don't know, but it just seems like something Muse would do.

I like this...yeah. W00t, working with Myooze! :dance:

Waking up naked...OK...as long as Matt's there naked too :p

Stockholm Syndrome with them absolutely going crazy and wrecking the stage during like 15 minutes of the most hardcore riffage ever after the song. Matt screaming the chorus during the song too, singing his heart out. Chris hopping in the crowd. Like the Glastonbury 04 performance but taken up to a whole new level.

I think they should play the last concert in Teignmouth and play all there good songs (non IBTY or anything). For the last song they should play Stockholm Syndrome but play a massive outro with riffs from every single one of their song in it and during the last riff the Zetas come and abduct Muse and the whole audience and take them away to Cydonia.

Blackout (it fits as a last song sort of deal), Citizen Erased (because this tends to be the top song for fans, or at least in top 3. Plus, epic piano ending), or Exogenesis in it's entirety with a full orchestra (do you even have to ask why x]?)

falling away with you. but at hte end, slowly play the solo from Knights of Cydonia, not the riff but the part that goes like:

-12--------10--9--7---5h7p5--3----------------------------------

-----12-----------------------------------------------------------------

---------12-------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived