I just want some real track descriptions.

Same, in the mean time. Seems a wee bit late to be getting any but maybe I’m wrong. Reviews and the like must be soon now though, we’ve known about journos hearing the record for at least a 2/3 weeks now I feel.

Same, in the mean time. Seems a wee bit late to be getting any but maybe I’m wrong. Reviews and the like must be soon now though, we’ve known about journos hearing the record for at least a 2/3 weeks now I feel.

I presume the monthly magazines will be putting their reviews up soon enough.

just to illustrate what that phrase may sound like given the composers involved...

really, it's information of no consequence at all at this point in the proceedings.

Just confirms Timbaland and his team worked on the track. I don't remember seeing that secondary Matt-owned LLP before though. I wonder if it's just for tax purposes.

My favorite moment in this era so far is Matt playing his twinkly little acoustic line then looking right into the camera and saying "Hello" in his soft smooth voice. It's like he's about to recite some deep spoken word over the chords or something.

Or better yet, a Hobo Johnson cover. ;)

Just confirms Timbaland and his team worked on the track. I don't remember seeing that secondary Matt-owned LLP before though. I wonder if it's just for tax purposes.

could very well be. it's a UK LLP, so complete pass-through taxation at a lower rate.

matt's obviously in the top tax bracket in the UK, and the LLP tax rate on those royalties is about half of that.

could very well be. it's a UK LLP, so complete pass-through taxation at a lower rate.

matt's obviously in the top tax bracket in the UK, and the LLP tax rate on those royalties is about half of that.

I figured this would be the case, I was also wondering if that LLP was also for publishing purposes. Since Helium-3 is their own record label for certain releases I wonder if this has any other obvious purposes. Their other LLP is for live set production type things it seems.

I figured this would be the case, I was also wondering if that LLP was also for publishing purposes. Since Helium-3 is their own record label for certain releases I wonder if this has any other obvious purposes. Their other LLP is for live set production type things it seems.

i surmise it's for a mixture of both tax benefits and any future copyright infringement lawsuits.

one never knows when a third party might come out of the woodwork and think matt may have plucked already-protected material and didn't attribute proper credit...and seeks damages.

and yes, from my understanding, their other LLP is solely to deal with their live performances. also, i was told a few years ago that they've formed an LLC (or LLP...can't recall) to deal solely w/ gigs that occur in the states.

liability protection and preferential tax treatment are always nice perks of being a decent breadwinner.

k, i'd say that's enough banter from me about some doo-doo that's likely boring to most.

Yeah as for Propaganda I'm fully expecting we'll get another song before release so it seems surely it'd be Propaganda.

Also I guess that will be the actual lead single. I thought it was going to be Pressure but I haven't seen too much promotion around it here in the States to be honest.

All I know is Pressure has been played constantly during tons of major sports across multiple networks.