Only thing with that is the name comes from passing it through specifically a two word solver, surely it could be more if you widen the parameters? Simulation Theory/Hypothesis is a thing, it’s effectively that Matrix paranoia (everything in life is just a simulation), so it could be that but I’m just wondering.

In the same vein, could 2133405057 be a phone number or something? Was trying to read the sign in the clip for any clues or owt and that was the population number. Seemed weirdly high so stood out, maybe nowt. Couldn’t make out any graffiti other than the big ‘infected’ obvs.

Guess we can take Simulation Theory as confirmed title now

Presumably Dark Side as next single too?

Apparently Matt has just confirmed 11 songs on the album + 8 acoustic songs :eek:

Gonna have to ask for a source there buddy

Are we sure the 8 acoustic songs aren’t just acoustic versions of the album tracks?

That's exactly what they will be. Dreamy versions in Matt's words.

He also stated there will be the usual heavy rock in there. Could mean anything but Something Human is the softest side of the album.

Wonder if they’ll be fully reworked like the soft/heavy versions from the OOS days. Well, hoping for that, kinda assuming they’ll just be literal acoustic versions like what we heard in the Insta SH preview.

Still, hoping for some piano in that 8.

Edit: oh shit no, apparently they are proper ‘alternate versions’ to some extent! Dig Down’s not just acoustic, it’s redone with a gospel choir. Excitingggg

Edited by Jobby

They should've included one right from the start, IMO.

Song would’ve still been dross tbf. Combined with a generally stripped back version sounds a more interesting combination to me.

This second disc is gonna be the best thing they’ve done since BH&R - calling it NOW. Stripped back but each version still different as opposed to all standard acoustic, some even ‘ethereal’...fucking SHINE ACOUSTIC VIBES BOYS NNNNGG

No, it'll be 11 tracks, with the majority of them also having acoustic versions.

right, but additional tracks nonetheless...

...though i don't anticipate that i'll be chomping at the bit to hear "acoustic" versions of most of those tracks.

time will tell.

"Pressure" huh? The question is, will this be connected to literal pressure as in depressurisation, or is it figurative pressure as in how all these 'robots' and 'computers' what have you are pressuring people into doing things... I know that sounds crazy, but it also does kinda fit with the whole Black Mirror thing Matt was talking about.

So what was the point of the Dark Side easter egg then? They can't release two singles within the time left can they?