11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Revolt

13. Time is Running Out

14. Uprising

15. The Globalist

16. Mercy

17. Knights

Edited by Regilistic

Tonight is probably the last night I'll ever see Muse unless they're playing a festival. I'm not paying another $100 to watch them do a pop singalong. I honestly thought I'd have a blast regardless of the songs but PIB, Hysteria, TIRO, Starlight, SMBH, Uprising, Madness, UD just did nothing for me. Especially Madness and UD. I almost fell asleep.

The show just didn't feel personal whatsoever. Just so routinesque and poppy. And the whole 360 stage was the worst idea ever. I didn't even know where to look half the time at GA

That's just how I felt. As much as I love Muse, I now accept that I'm never going to see what they were before. And that's fine. There are tons of other bands that kill it with every show.

If they're actually serious on a Reapers/Revolt rotation I think that's laughable. It's the Guiding light/MK Ultra thing all over again.

Don't hold your breath, I highly doubt it's a rotation. If anything they're testing out crowd reactions to a mid-set explosion type song since they unleaded the big black drone too. I'd much rather have Reapers here than second in the set.

Don't hold your breath, I highly doubt it's a rotation. If anything they're testing out crowd reactions to a mid-set explosion type song since they unleaded the big black drone too. I'd much rather have Reapers here than second in the set.

I thought Reapers interrupting the first playthrough of Drones would sound quite cool but they did it once?

Meh get rid of Revolt, play Reapers. Bring back Stockholm Syndrome and play Map between Psycho and Dead Inside. Then change the rest of the set :LOL:

if they would have played revolt instead of reapers tonight - it would have been the most poppy setlist ever / possible - really hope europe gets harder sets :$

They actually did that exact thing in Oakland last week. I hope they treat San Diego/Vegas to better sets for the inconvenience of rescheduling and that it sticks for the rest of the tour.

First time I've heard Munich Jam since...Download, I think?

Used to actually quite like the D+B jams but, sweet Jesus, I never thought they could be as boring as that.

I liked the idea of the piano-based one on the last tour.

Infact everything about the T2L arena tour shows how bad the Drones one is, even if Drones is a better album