To clarify, I'd rather see Revolt, UD, Follow Me, possibly even Guiding Light and NSC (especially the latter, as I've never seen it) than Defector, amongst a ton of others.

I just specially mentioned Revolt because it uses the JFK intro... which obviously makes anyone in the crowd who's listened to the album think Defector is going to be next, and is a superfluous addition to the set anyways.

Who said Matt plays the solo in Dead Inside??:wtf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-x7ziMkpno&feature=youtu.be&t=49

Apparently the technical difficulties are so much that they are cancelling Phantogram and delaying the show tonight. Muse won't go on til 10.

As great as it was, Phantogram had a blown speaker, a drone stopped working, only one came out for Uprising, the screens on the arms weren't centered so the crew had to hold them back during Chris's spots in front of the screens, Matt's botched solo in Dead Inside, the Uprising issues, Dom's drum issue in Isolated System...etc. Wonder if they bit off more than they can chew.

http://www.americanairlinescenter.com/events/detail/muse

MUSE

Because of technical logistic problems encountered last night in Houston and this morning in Dallas, Muse’s show tonight in Dallas at the American Airlines Center has been modified as follows:

*Previously announced special guest Phantogram WILL NO

T be performing*

8:00PM Doors - G/A Floor and Enhanced Experience

8:30PM Doors – Reserved Seats

10:00PM Approximately - Muse on Stage

The band apologizes for any inconvenience caused to its fans and are looking forward to playing for everyone this evening.

D.A.R.T trains will be available after the event. Please read below.

To accommodate the revised Muse performance schedule this evening, Special Event Train Services have been extended as outlined below:

Departing Victory Station 15 minutes after the event ends:

Green line travels to North Carrollton end of line stop and those in between

Red line travels to Parker Rd end of line stop and those in between

Blue line travels to Rowlett end of line and stops in between

Victory Station will be operating under standard Tuesday schedules for all other trains as listed on http://www.dart.org.

Departing Victory Station 20 minutes after the event ends:

TRE train travels all the way to Ft Worth and stops in between

Please verify your train schedule online at http://www.dart.org or 214-979-1111.

Maybe something like Fury or Dead Star can be applied to that, but I really don't think anything 'rare' from any of their older studio albums (MotP, CE, Sunburn, etc) should be considered only "for hardcore fans" - if I liked a band I would certainly feel inclined to look into their older albums, and in this day and age you don't even have to do more than click a few buttons on a mouse to make that happen. Matt must think all Muse fans are complete lazy fucks or something, if he truly thinks nobody in the US knows something like PiB.

In 2010 he told Wembley Stadium 2nd night 'you're the real fans, we can tell' and at another gig dedicated Bliss to 'that bloody message board, all 5 of them here'

I have to believe it was sarcasm that it was sound checked. If this was played I would lose my mind. I am flying to Phoenix for the show this weekend. If they play it tonight I will be hugely disappointed if it is not played on Saturday (which it probably won't be because Muse often adds an extra song on the second night when they play 2 nights in a row).

The Dallas set is probably going to be super cool. Jealous.

If this is true that is the ultimate eff you to the fans. That would basically be saying to the world, "we admitour sets are bad but because you had to wait we are going to make it up to you guys by playing different and interesting songs."

If this is true that is the ultimate eff you to the fans. That would basically be saying to the world, "we admitour sets are bad but because you had to wait we are going to make it up to you guys by playing different and interesting songs."

b/c of the delay until 10, and in order to get out of there by the normal time of about 10:30, they're gonna roll w/ something akin to:

madness

UD

revolt

...and call it an evening!