I'm not saying it's the only thing, for sure. Just the only one relevant to that conversation.

There's like 20 minutes of "downtime" I'd take out of these sets.

In the time it takes to play the JFK speech, you could fit in an extra, what? Riff? It's hardly taking up enough time for anything good or even better to replace it.

drones are currently m.i.a. in the arena...

Not surprised...they did not work well in Houston.

One fell, then only one came out for Uprising. We looked over and noticed that there was only one out in a corner. Feel bad for the band, they are really cool.

Edited by ninsp

Not surprised...they did not work well in Houston.

One fell, then only one came out for Uprising. We looked over and noticed that there was only one out in a corner. Feel bad for the band, they are really cool.

yeah. one that malfunctioned last night basically landed on my head.

the crew didn't arrive to he arena until 8 am this morning. one direction's load out took longer than expected.

however, the real problem lies elsewhere: it takes about 15 hours to build the stage, thus the reason for the delay.

there is serious concern among the crew about upcoming situations where the band plays on consecutive nights.

the crew didn't arrive to he arena until 8 am this morning. one direction's load out took longer than expected.

however, the real problem lies elsewhere: it takes about 15 hours to build the stage, thus the reason for the delay.

there is serious concern among the crew about upcoming situations where the band plays on consecutive nights.

Whew. Glad they have a day off before the show I'm going to.

CE into Space Dementia could be one of the greatest things Muse could do right now.

That would be epic beyond belief. Now I'm gonna regret not making the trek. I wanna see CE so bad...as great as Bliss was...CE is their best track...