Well it's good to see AP and Reapers back. Don't understand why Resistance is sticking around though.

It's a minuscule step in the right direction.

Edit: I swear they're going to put every song in their discography after JFK except Defector.

Edited by Regilistic

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

The Handler

Bliss

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

CE

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Reapers

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

SS

The Globalist

Mercy

KoC

could live what that even if its just 18 full Songs and includes Madness, Mercy, Supermassive and Starlight :$

could live what that even if its just 18 full Songs and includes Madness, Mercy, Supermassive and Starlight :$

A bit more tinkering:

Psycho

Map of the Problematique

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Bliss

[isolated System]

The Handler

Plug In Baby

Supermassive Black Hole

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Animals

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

[JFK]

Defector

Stockholm Syndrome

The Globalist

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

I would also rather have Butterflies, but only because I have never seen it. I also approve of Dom's suggestion they might whack out Sing for Absolution, which is another I've not seen, although that could work better in a post-piano transition given it uses both piano and guitar on record rather than a last-before-piano one. Has Matt ever played piano in a live version of S4A?

Saying that, either would be better than fucking Startits.

I would also rather have Butterflies, but only because I have never seen it. I also approve of Dom's suggestion they might whack out Sing for Absolution, which is another I've not seen, although that could work better in a post-piano transition given it uses both piano and guitar on record rather than a last-before-piano one. Has Matt ever played piano in a live version of S4A?

I went to a Muse gig post-2006 where Starlight wasn't played. No one died.

I'd love to have Butterflies too. But Starlight is not going to disapear, is the favourite song of America. YEEEEEAAAAH

If only that were more common... still an ever-present from my 7, and I'm pretty sure its gonna turn up at my 8th.

I'd love to have Butterflies too. But Starlight is not going to disapear, is the favourite song of America. YEEEEEAAAAH

Yeah in the USA, Madness and Starlight are nailed-on.

Maybe in Europe they might not be. Or at the very least Madness might get a rotation out for something I ain't seen yet.

People complained when it wasn't present at Download :chuckle:

They don't have to drop Starlight and I wouldn't expect them to either tbf, it's one of their biggest hits. Just add another song slot (or replace UD, which genuinely is irrelevant at this point).

Oh...was Matt frustrated cause he made some mistakes playing it? He reached the pedal "just in time" :p some sliding on the floor with the guitar, ok...throwing it into the audience..wans't it last tour he used to smash some guitars?

Sounded like the distortion wasn't working for his vocals during the chorus but other than that I couldn't pick out any technical problems, though he did seem to keep looking over to someone at the start. He botched the last part of the solo but I don't know why he bothered to run back to use the Whammy just for that part in the first place, considering it's done for him throughout the entire song up until that point :rolleyes: unless something went wrong and he had to? idk

Also, I know he told whoever was there to move out of the way but kicking it like that at the end is a bit dangerous, not to sound like a killjoy.

Oh...was Matt frustrated cause he made some mistakes playing it? He reached the pedal "just in time" :p some sliding on the floor with the guitar, ok...throwing it into the audience..wans't it last tour he used to smash some guitars?

I don't want to revive this dead horse again, but it can't be denied the entire crowd looks rather dead throughout the song.