Time Is Running Out

Reapers

(Extended outro)

Encore:

Bliss

(Extended outro)

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

(Ennio Morricone's Man with a Harmonica intro)

Edited by greenpower

lol were you guys listening to that Muse Radio shit? They just play the songs currently being played at the gigs off YouTube. There was no Space Dementia and if there was, you were listening to a recording from 2006

They did the same thing for Reading and Leeds and people were really surprised because "Matt sounds so young!!!!!!!!!"

I am incredibly sweaty and disgusting right now. That show was crazy. Since there was a club thing going on...aka curfew.... they should have nixed the opening band and played for an hour longer. Oh well. Everyone was a super hard core fan and it's really cool to be a part of that. Yay for Apocalypse Please! Wish I had socialized a bit more. I feel like I was one of the only people there alone so I was kind of quiet. Cheers to everyone who went :)

so dehydrated...enough to pay $5 for a bottle of water there. :facepalm:

that was pretty insane. highlight was probably the groove and getting a "hi mate" (or something like that) and handshake from Matt.

and the group picture, which I think someone on here took? Thanks for sending that if you see this.

also, the second riff after SS (the unknown one) was execution commentary.

I was standing near the back bar and nearly 10 people next to me had no idea what songs Muse was playing. They didn't show any excitement even for any of the popular songs such as Time is Running Out or Knights of Cydonia. I have no idea how they were able to buy tickets for this concert since even huge Muse fans like us spent more than an hour to find the presale codes that were active.

The AC problem in the venue was the biggest problem. I am not sure if they had the same problem in Lenny Kravitz or Noel Gallagher concerts this week since both of them were also sold out but the venue was very very hot.

I was standing near the back bar and nearly 10 people next to me had no idea what songs Muse was playing. They didn't show any excitement even for any of the popular songs such as Time is Running Out or Knights of Cydonia. I have no idea how they were able to buy tickets for this concert since even huge Muse fans like us spent more than an hour to find the presale codes that were active.

Maybe they were VIP?

Wow, just rolled back up to my house in Delaware, still drenched, ears ringing. Great concert, the crowd was nuts and it seemed like the band had a great time. Loved the songs, wish there were a few more rarities in place of songs like starlight, hysteria, etc. But it was awesome to hear AP and The Groove. New stuff sounded great live, Reapers surprised me because it was just okay for me on YT but sounded excellent live. Phew, great show!

this was the best muse crowd ive seen in the US. got started off with a lot of energy with psycho. the setlist was strong, madness actually WORKED (and im not a fan) and the other songs were brilliant, with lots of vocal nuance just overall great performance by the whole band. reapers is immense.

there are always a few shitty people at concerts. i don't understand why people dwell on them. that;s more your issue than their. also, the further back you go there is a fairly linear transition of "fan level". if you want intense, just get a bit closer. it was pretty intense where i was and i was not very close. very sweaty show, webster hall is always hot but half the setlist had much of the crowd jumping.

if you don't appreciate getting the groove or apocalypse you probably shouldn't have been there. if you suggested they play explorers in this thread (ahem) you REALLY shouldn't have been there.

incredible show. i hope the fact that the crowd was able to sing along to anything (including OOS songs, almost everyone singing new born and bliss) will give them the confidence that we actually do know and appreciate the older stuff and even things technically never released here, at least at the time.

looking forward to the "real" tour and album. im forgetting things. it's late.

Maybe its time to start a hash tag campaign. They can't play us rarities like on the Psycho tour driven by hash tags if there are none to be found.

#showbizforLA

By the way, based on the t-shirts, these shows are also part of the psycho tour