2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Gonna do my best to get tickets for this! Last time we saw them it was the day of the Boston bombings and was a very (understandably) low key gig. Then I saw the next day they played so many older songs (Sunburn!! Dead Star!!!) and pledged that if they ever played two gigs on consecutive nights, i would go to both!

Not much chance on the second night tickets, but hopefully this gig should be amazing!!!

Gonna do my best to get tickets for this! Last time we saw them it was the day of the Boston bombings and was a very (understandably) low key gig. Then I saw the next day they played so many older songs (Sunburn!! Dead Star!!!) and pledged that if they ever played two gigs on consecutive nights, i would go to both!

Not much chance on the second night tickets, but hopefully this gig should be amazing!!!

I was at that MSG show, too. As well as the NJ show a couple days later. The iHeartRadio show is a win your way in, so, that's not gonna happen.

Good luck to all!

Guys I thought I had an account because I did since 2009 but it doesn't work. I'm not eligible for the presale......

A small venue concert and after being a fan since 2007 I'm not eligible for the presale. I just assumed I was because I was a member with my old email (my computer got stolen and my accounts got hacked a year ago but I didn't think it would affect my account/I wasn't thinking of muse presales since they weren't touring at the time or soon then) but it's saying no account exists with that email.

FUCK. Is it possible to use someone else's preale code who's definitely not going to the concert. Can anyone help me out? This is the worst, I'm afraid I won't get tickets, which I probably won't, if I can't get access to the presale, which I can't because I assumed I was a member and only just found out now that I'm technically not.

To get the presale tickets do we just need the code or do we need to be able to log into the members account as well? If anyone could answer that that would be amazing. Even if you can't help me pre-sale code wise.

Edited by crazydays

Guys I thought I had an account because I did since 2009 but it doesn't work. I'm not eligible for the presale......

FUCK. Is it possible to use someone else's preale code who's definitely not going to the concert. Can anyone help me out? This is the worst, I'm afraid I won't get tickets, which I probably won't, if I can't get access to the presale, which I can't because I assumed I was a member and only just found out now that I'm technically not.

how come you get on the boards and you can't get into Members area, I though they were linked

I'm so nervous, it's making me feel sick.

*fingers crossed*:erm:

me too. best of luck to everyone. :musesign:

which radio should we listen to? the one in New York? anyone have heard anything on the radio?

Edited by Hyper

me too. best of luck to everyone. :musesign:

which radio should we listen to? the one in New York? anyone have heard anything on the radio?

I pretty much never hear Muse on the NY area radio stations. The only time it happened was on Z 100.3 and it was Madness so it was a while ago!

I pretty much never hear Muse on the NY area radio stations. The only time it happened was on Z 100.3 and it was Madness so it was a while ago!

Yea I never hear Muse. Back a few years ago we used to have a station called 101.9 RXP that play lots of modern rock songs and used to play Muse all the time, but that station hasn't been on in a while now.

The Webster Hall show is a SiriusXm event. They've been playing a lot of the new songs on Alt-Nation and XMU.

They usually have contests for tix to their events, but you have to already be an active subscriber in order to take part.