2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Regarding the alt nation recording of this gig, did anyone see this?

https://www.siriusxm.com/altnation

Anyone able to record it? I'm going to be out of the country during the times it's aired, and probably won't be able to listen to it.

I gotta imagine someone will, just considering how many times they're playing it. Here's hoping, because that would be a wonderful listen.

Regarding the alt nation recording of this gig, did anyone see this?

https://www.siriusxm.com/altnation

Anyone able to record it? I'm going to be out of the country during the times it's aired, and probably won't be able to listen to it.

Just made an account and logged in for this! What am I crazy? Staying up for both streams tonight! GAH!

Any chance someone could upload the stream to YouTube?

I'm working on uploading each individual track now. Psycho should be up in a bit and the rest will follow. Not sure how long it will take to get it all done.

EDIT: Here's Psycho -

There'll probably be a new song up about every 15 minutes or so. I'll make a playlist of the whole concert and link to that when it's all done.

Edited by Wet_more

Playlist -

Every song is there except for Madness, which wasn't in the original recording for some reason. Kinda unfortunate, as I would have loved to hear what the crowd participation sounded like on that one, but so it goes. Enjoy.

Playlist -

Every song is there except for Madness, which wasn't in the original recording for some reason. Kinda unfortunate, as I would have loved to hear what the crowd participation sounded like on that one, but so it goes. Enjoy.

Thank you! :D

• 4 months later...
reapers is so good. it really is. best live muse song in years i think.

I wonder where the "real" tour will bring them? MSG is obvious but they might feel its played out for now ('07, '10, and twice in '13). I'm thinking one night at Barclays when they come back around.

Funny you said this way back in May, since the one show they did announce is indeed at Barclay's.