2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

their priority is being at the barrier.

Of course, and I'm used to people lining up very early in the AM but overnight just seems...extreme to me? But hey, I'm just bitter that I have to work in the morning. :LOL:

Edited by Istya

Not webster but iheart is

i know iheart is. i think this will be too but it is just a gut feeling. this is a "real" show with real fans at a cool NYC club venue and many bands have had live releases from webster hall. i could see some bonus material.

So since its sounding like we are going to be in line all day, I'm thinking of bringing a backpack with a bunch of Gatorade and some granola bars. Anyone know if they'll let me in with the backpack when the doors open?

im pretty sure they will, plus they will just ask you to check it in at the coat check

Just got back from Noel Gallagher. Looked like there were 4 people with sleeping bags waiting overnight for Muse. There was a club thing that started at 10 so maybe that was the line someone else mentioned.

OK thank god. 30 people seemed intense. I'm on the bus now

Just got back from Noel Gallagher. Looked like there were 4 people with sleeping bags waiting overnight for Muse. There was a club thing that started at 10 so maybe that was the line someone else mentioned.

I was going to say, even my local Apple store didn't have 30 people lined up the night before an iPhone launch.

That's right guys...30 people! I talked to the girl who is writing numbers on everyone's hand. I asked her if I could get a number and then come back in line early morning and she was like, no, lol.

It's pretty pointless for me to stay overnight cause rail spots look taken. If I got in line I'd have to settle for second row and it's hardly worth the effort. The venue is tiny inside and there is really no bad spot. It's going to be very loud tomorrow!

what...

I'm seriously considering heading over now. Not bothered if I don't get a spot at the railing just as long as its close to the front.

There's really someone at 2 in the morning numbering their hands though?

That's right guys...30 people! I talked to the girl who is writing numbers on everyone's hand. I asked her if I could get a number and then come back in line early morning and she was like, no, lol.

It's pretty pointless for me to stay overnight cause rail spots look taken. If I got in line I'd have to settle for second row and it's hardly worth the effort. The venue is tiny inside and there is really no bad spot. It's going to be very loud tomorrow!

Fug I think I would've done the same if I lived in ny

what...

I'm seriously considering heading over now. Not bothered if I don't get a spot at the railing just as long as its close to the front.

There's really someone at 2 in the morning numbering their hands though?

Yarp. I just got in the queue about 10 minutes ago. It's at 35.

Damn... Well, I'll be heading over shortly. Hope to still see some of you later. I'll be the one in the white Hendrix T shirt and black Mansons hoodie... should be lining up around 5:30am, but I imagine there will be well over 50 people at that point.